Life is good.

Comment

He would really appreciate that Naper.

Comment

yes!
        Elvis said find em young and Fred said old fashion girls are fun

Comment

Originally posted by Napervol View Post
          Miller Light (as required) from Coconut Grove- Monty's[ATTACH]17924[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Very nice!

Comment

After Oracle's service yesterday, Rich Heinsman threw a great party at his under-construction apartment building. Rich and Blair go way, way back, and Blair had asked Rich to have a food fight at his wake. So that's exactly what we did! In the photo are two of Blair's kids, Blair Jr. and Bonnie, Mrs. Oracle (Lucy) holding the cell phone, Mr. and Mrs Sun Tzu Vol, Rich Heinsman, Bonnie's husband and a friend of her's. Someone put a chocolate cake in my face, and somewhere on the floor, embedded in cake, are my glasses. Fortunately I didn't need to see very well in order to find the rum bottle.

FoodFight.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Sun Tzu Vol View Post
              After Oracle's service yesterday, Rich Heinsman threw a great party at his under-construction apartment building. Rich and Blair go way, way back, and Blair had asked Rich to have a food fight at his wake. So that's exactly what we did! In the photo are two of Blair's kids, Blair Jr. and Bonnie, Mrs. Oracle (Lucy) holding the cell phone, Mr. and Mrs Sun Tzu Vol, Rich Heinsman, Bonnie's husband and a friend of her's. Someone put a chocolate cake in my face, and somewhere on the floor, embedded in cake, are my glasses. Fortunately I didn't need to see very well in order to find the rum bottle.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17928[/ATTACH]
              I can tell one of Blair’s kids but not the other one. Lucy was doing pretty good when I saw her Tuesday. That looks like a good time. I never knew how accomplished Blair was until he died and I hate that. I wish more people knew him over his internet persona.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll miss Blair and his passion... and his "Need for Speed"! Knew him somewhat during our McCallie/Baylor days and got to know him better in later years, especially after they sold the family business and he went into commercial real estate. Blair didn't need to work very hard after the company sold but threw his zeal into commercial real estate. My wife, who is somewhat a local real state legend, praised his ethics within the commercial side of the industry. He was always welcome on my deck and to a cocktail. A sailing praise from Sun Tzu is prized and Sun gave that to Blair.
                Fair winds and following seas
                RIP Blair

Comment

That is awesome. When I go I want a huge styrofoam cup fight at the first football game tailgate.
                  Thankee

Comment

Great stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Tnphil View Post
                      Great stuff!
                      A promise kept, a treasured memory. Incredible!

Comment

Originally posted by Brwnwhsky View Post
                        I'll miss Blair and his passion... and his "Need for Speed"! Knew him somewhat during our McCallie/Baylor days and got to know him better in later years, especially after they sold the family business and he went into commercial real estate. Blair didn't need to work very hard after the company sold but threw his zeal into commercial real estate. My wife, who is somewhat a local real state legend, praised his ethics within the commercial side of the industry. He was always welcome on my deck and to a cocktail. A sailing praise from Sun Tzu is prized and Sun gave that to Blair.
                        Fair winds and following seas
                        RIP Blair
                        Yeah, he was a tough competitor. Never gave up, unhappy when he lost a race. But always fair and had a lot of respect for his competition. He was missed by many when he retired from sailing.

Comment

Bump for Mrs. O

Comment

Working...
                          X