Oracle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oracle

Just found out this morning that Blair Patterson (a.k.a. Oracle) passed away yesterday afternoon. I don't have any details yet, but will pass along what I know. Blair is the one that introduced me to this group many years ago, before it was OuterMonvolia, and he was a good friend, and a true Tennessee Volunteer.

Originally posted by Sun Tzu Vol View Post
    Just found out this morning that Blair Patterson (a.k.a. Oracle) passed away yesterday afternoon. I don't have any details yet, but will pass along what I know. Blair is the one that introduced me to this group many years ago, before it was OuterMonvolia, and he was a good friend, and a true Tennessee Volunteer.
    Horrible news....what a shock to hear about this....Prayers to family and friends.....
    Mine's Bigger

Comment

Hate to hear that. I knew I hadn’t seen him on here in a while. Guess he’d been sick. Surprised he didn’t wait long enough for AV to go first so he could follow him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry to hear this STV. Always enjoyed Oracle's posts. It is tuff when you lose a good friend, may God grant you a measure of peace at this time.
        Love the stars and bars.

[IMG]https://64.media.tumblr.com/6439c4a4ccfc6da865ba38ba4d0c7202/2909fa5772ee6c0c-8c/s64x64u_c1/60cc19317a618dd418b7b9974727351ffd1a865f.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Fucking hell. I hate this for Lucy. Please give us details about funeral.

Elvis said find em young and Fred said old fashion girls are fun

Comment

A sad day indeed. So sorry to hear this. RIP our friend and longtime compatriot on the internet, Big O.

Comment

Terrible news.

Comment

Geez last saw him at our Monvol lunch in August at Hooters. RIP Oracle, a true VFL.

Comment

Originally posted by sgvolfan View Post
                  Terrible news.
                  Prayers sent for his family.

Comment

Originally posted by Ooltewahvol View Post
                    Geez last saw him at our Monvol lunch in August at Hooters. RIP Oracle, a true VFL.
                    Yeah, he wanted one of my tacos for lunch and I said no!

Comment

Lower the Monvolian flag to half staff, Clint.

RIP Oracle.
                      Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
                      Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
                      But as sure as God made black and white
                      What’s done in the dark will be brought to the light

Comment

Always sad to hear of someone passing.

Comment

Originally posted by clintonaldo View Post
                          Fucking hell. I hate this for Lucy. Please give us details about funeral.

Yeah, I know. I'm trying to find out what happened, arrangements, etc. right now. Will let you know as soon as I can. I know I hadn't heard from him in a couple of months, but that wasn't unusual. Thought about him the other day, telling a friend about the last UT game I went to which was the Florida game last year. Lucy, Blair and I went with Rich Heinsman, and I had my daughter and her boyfriend drive us up in a van so we could party a little. Great times, and I'll never forget the look on Blair's face when the game was over and we'd won. Pure joy.

Comment

Yeah, I know. I'm trying to find out what happened, arrangements, etc. right now. Will let you know as soon as I can. I know I hadn't heard from him in a couple of months, but that wasn't unusual. Thought about him the other day, telling a friend about the last UT game I went to which was the Florida game last year. Lucy, Blair and I went with Rich Heinsman, and I had my daughter and her boyfriend drive us up in a van so we could party a little. Great times, and I'll never forget the look on Blair's face when the game was over and we'd won. Pure joy.
                            We had a hell of a tailgate for that game. I will never forget a phone call he had with me this January where I could hear in his voice how concerned he was for me on something. It meant a lot.

Comment

hell of a nice guy, this sucks
                              TIG, Lane never put it there before. Thanks for a great night, Layla

Comment

Very sorry to hear this news. My prayers go out to his family in their time of grief.
                                ~Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, Personal Courage~

Comment

Nice article on Lucy and Blair

https://www.hamiltoncountyherald.com...=11%2F4%2F2016

Comment

Originally posted by Ooltewahvol View Post
                                    Thanks for link. Great article and very interesting
                                    "Symbolism will be their downfall" - Q WWG1WGA
                                    "when people fear the government there is tyranny, When government fears the people there is Liberty" Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Never met the guy but do remember the moniker from here. Hate to hear this. Many prayers to the Patterson family.

Comment

A good guy gone. Loved listening to him at the Monvol luncheons. RIP.

Comment

Working...
                                        X