Tennstud has died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnnymajorscoat View Post
    i know ly's next door neighbor, and his shrink. i was told he bled to death due to the blood thinners in his system.
    It's Wiki sooo.......but the part about him walking/bleeding past several phones and not making any emergency calls is interesting.

Comment

Screw the bastard, the world is better off without some people and this fucking Alabama slave trader is one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by autumntraceguy View Post
        Screw the bastard, the world is better off without some people and this fucking Alabama slave trader is one of them.
        Well said, well spoken.

I have long believed that LY was offed by the bammer mafia due to the disgrace, probation, and losses his sloppy drunk cheating brought upon the turd.
        Why can't we all just get along?

Comment

I always thought Smithy got him with a cup....
          Mine's Bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Polemicvol View Post
            Well said, well spoken.

I have long believed that LY was offed by the bammer mafia due to the disgrace, probation, and losses his sloppy drunk cheating brought upon the turd.
            you MUST be kidding, yes?

Comment

Bump for Vol-halla.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Man...it's hard to believe it's been five years since Stud passed away.

Comment

I talked to a guy several years ago that had been to a couple of Stud's game day parties.....He said it was a sight to behold and that Stud's posts about his parties wasn't bullshit, it was 100% fact.

Comment

Tennstud was a legend. From taking down the Gumps to entering the court with a coonskin hat. Sure miss him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tnphil View Post
                      I talked to a guy several years ago that had been to a couple of Stud's game day parties.....He said it was a sight to behold and that Stud's posts about his parties wasn't bullshit, it was 100% fact.
                      The guy U spoke with did not lie. Studly threw one hell of a game day party.

Comment

Originally posted by wagee12 View Post
                        The guy U spoke with did not lie. Studly threw one hell of a game day party.
                        I agree. The wife and I went to a few. House was like a shrine to the Vols. Had a chef in the industrial kitchen in his house cooking things up, had a great bar with all the booze you wanted, theater setup for game watching... Very hospitable and everyone was welcome. I only knew him from the old Gridscape board but was welcomed with all the food and drinks we wanted. Always had several ex Vols there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm sorry I never went.
                          'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.

A claim for equality of material position can be met only by a government with totalitarian powers.
                          -Friedrich August von Hayek

Comment

Originally posted by douggoss View Post
                            I agree. The wife and I went to a few. House was like a shrine to the Vols. Had a chef in the industrial kitchen in his house cooking things up, had a great bar with all the booze you wanted, theater setup for game watching... Very hospitable and everyone was welcome. I only knew him from the old Gridscape board but was welcomed with all the food and drinks we wanted. Always had several ex Vols there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                            I was there once in 2006 I think. I was there in Memphis for a few days and dropped over there 1-2 days before. Tennstud had delivery's coming in with meat and other food stored in large refrigerators out back of his house. Had several guys who helped him setup. Then the day before they started cooking and prepping which then went into high gear early am of a game day since people started showing up late mornings on a Saturday. I imagine the cleanup was a chore also.

But his home in a regular middle class neighborhood was setup like a sports bar. TV's in multiple rooms and autographed pics lining the walls. Wasn't an ordinary house.
                            "INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT"

Comment

I was there too, met 2 Vol legends, you and Stud!

Comment

Working...
                              X