I don't care who the Lady Vols hire as long as it's not Kim Mulkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mallon Faircloth View Post

Quoting the Constitution, and understanding the Constitution, are two quite different concepts.
    Exactly, and evidently you are struggling to understand it.

Comment

Now you're just showing your ignorance regarding our Constitution.
      Anti American that I'd prefer they honor our country and those who served to protect it? Dang, that's just stupid….they should just slap on some vagina hats…and show us how pro-American they are…..and never set foot on the soil of my university. It's easy to spot those who haven't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Orangebutt View Post

Anti American that I'd prefer they honor our country and those who served to protect it? Dang, that's just stupid….they should just slap on some vagina hats…and show us how pro-American they are…..and never set foot on the soil of my university. It's easy to spot those who haven't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Sure…

Comment

If we hire MuleKey we'll have to get 15 of these Anthem kneelers so our precious girls don't bruise their knees.

Comment

Originally posted by Orangebutt View Post
            If we hire MuleKey we'll have to get 15 of these Anthem kneelers so our precious girls don't bruise their knees.

Communist^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Tnphil View Post
              Based on LSU fans they always go back in the locker room prior to the national anthem much like football teams do.....I have no clue but it's what they said.
              They should do the same thing in the NFL, players in locker room during anthem, just like in college football. Any problem solved.

Comment

Damn it's hard to type this but I agree it's Marlin. Just a bad look for LSU when Iowa is on the court arm in arm for the anthem. Admittedly I don't watch a lot of LSU women's BB and this may be their usual and customary routine, but for the highest televised women's game ever, plus the antics of their players, it's just a bad look.

I do agree with NASA too that in a free country they have the right to walk off, take a knee, whatever they want to make whatever statement they think they are trying to make. Just because they have the right doesn't make it right IMO.

Imagine living in a Commie country, where this wouldn't/couldn't happen, or where any talks of politics were deleted from a message board.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                YOUR 2021 AND 2023 Picking Match Champion.

https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

Tammy, get me some hash-browns... GFYWD.

It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post
                  Damn it's hard to type this but I agree it's Marlin. Just a bad look for LSU when Iowa is on the court arm in arm for the anthem. Admittedly I don't watch a lot of LSU women's BB and this may be their usual and customary routine, but for the highest televised women's game ever, plus the antics of their players, it's just a bad look.

I do agree with NASA too that in a free country they have the right to walk off, take a knee, whatever they want to make whatever statement they think they are trying to make. Just because they have the right doesn't make it right IMO.

Imagine living in a Commie country, where this wouldn't/couldn't happen, or where any talks of politics were deleted from a message board.

I would never say that kneelers can't kneel....I would say that I don't want them do so when they represent my university. So all this constitution yammering means nothing. There are LOTS of perfectly legal actions that would embarrass UT and we should discourage them and avoid them. The one thing that Kellie did do was ensure that she and her athletes only embarrassed us on the court. Off the court they were good kids who did a lot in the community, went to class, graduated and went on to, for the most part, do well. Do I want a natty regardless at all costs....Nope. Our athletics are in a very good spot right now....with the best leadership I've ever seen top to bottom. We don't need to foul that up....there are very good coaches out there that won't.

Comment

It's so "much ado about nothing" that you felt compelled to post "much ado about nothing" two separate times in this thread.
                    LOL! Are you serious? I've seen 100 post threads on here about nothing.
                    Last edited by volmeister; April 3, 2024, 09:58 AM.
                    Self appointed number 1 Vol Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Tnphil View Post

Put em all in the locker room and you don't have to deal with sorry shits that kneel.....In fact most of us on here agreed to that when the NFL had sorry shits doing that a few years ago.
                      I agree.
                      Self appointed number 1 Vol Fan

Comment

No commie countries = no hot mail order brides though

Comment

Originally posted by nasavol View Post

Is that right?

The First Amendment grants the right to various forms of freedom of expression. That includes the right of peaceful assembly and freedom of association.

The First Amendment protects freedom of speech, of religious expression, and of the press.

In addition, it stops Congress from "prohibiting ... the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."
                          Yep. No matter how low class or disrespectful it may be. Of course, the USA's moral compass broke a long time ago.

Comment

We don't need another damn BBall coach coming in here for their retirement job !!! Mulkey 61 gonna be retirement soon for her. Not sure White Dan would hire her anyways- Lady Vols is still a brand, has a few bruises just like football, but a name brand all the same. We put Womens BBall on the map !!

Comment

Originally posted by awinatl View Post

No commie countries = no hot mail order brides though
                              Well that's certainly a pickle.

Comment

Originally posted by shootervol View Post
                                We don't need another damn BBall coach coming in here for their retirement job !!! Mulkey 61 gonna be retirement soon for her. Not sure White Dan would hire her anyways- Lady Vols is still a brand, has a few bruises just like football, but a name brand all the same. We put Womens BBall on the map !!
                                She wouldn’t leave to start with would be my guess, neither would Staley nor Geno. But we need to get out of the mindset of “inapproachable” coaches. Hopefully Danny White brings that air of confidence back to the University.

And this nonsense about embarrassing or disrespectful is nothing more than white noise groupthink. I remember when CL first did the kneeling thing, people were all saying how that would be the end of the NFL. They just had their most successful season ever. This isn’t 1970 anymore, times change and these kids have an opinion and maybe someone like Kim Mulkey was protecting her kids by pulling them back into the locker room rather than having those young women be harassed by 60-70 year old men sending death threats etc to her players. Even the LA Times issued an apology to LSU for their Dirty Debutants statement saying it was out of bounds.

What few say that is embarrassing, is viewed by Luther’s as being courageous. Much like beauty, it’s in the eyes of the beholders.

Comment

Originally posted by nasavol View Post

She wouldn't leave to start with would be my guess, neither would Staley nor Geno. But we need to get out of the mindset of “inapproachable” coaches. Hopefully Danny White brings that air of confidence back to the University.

And this nonsense about embarrassing or disrespectful is nothing more than white noise groupthink. I remember when CL first did the kneeling thing, people were all saying how that would be the end of the NFL. They just had their most successful season ever. This isn't 1970 anymore, times change and these kids have an opinion and maybe someone like Kim Mulkey was protecting her kids by pulling them back into the locker room rather than having those young women be harassed by 60-70 year old men sending death threats etc to her players. Even the LA Times issued an apology to LSU for their Dirty Debutants statement saying it was out of bounds.

What few say that is embarrassing, is viewed by Luther's as being courageous. Much like beauty, it's in the eyes of the beholders.
                                  Chris Lowe is saying LV's are swinging for the fences with this hire… not sure who this would be?

Comment

All the bondo at Earl Scheib couldn't fix that face
                                    TIG, Lane never put it there before. Thanks for a great night, Layla

Comment

Not sure if this is what Phil found in the attic or Melkey before makeup.

Comment

Not sure if this is what Phil found in the attic or Melkey before makeup.

Lol...Damn close. Looks like her face

Rawlings....Got it at Western Auto. Back in the day you could get everything at Western Auto. I got my bats there too. My first bike came from WA....Bet I put 10,000 miles on that bike. Inter-tubes came from there too. Right now I can close my eyes and smell the Western Auto smell when you opened the doors....

Comment

I don't care who the Lady Vols hire as long as it's not Kim Mulkey
                                          Then IMO, it should be Captain Bill Morgan!

Or Sara Blake Cheek.

Last edited by Harry Vols; April 3, 2024, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X