X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care who the Lady Vols hire as long as it's not Kim Mulkey

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/louis...ational-anthem
    It's TIME. The Vols are back.

Who gives a rat’s ass whether they walked off or not. Kinda like the football players kneeling or the Steelers staying in the locker room while the anthem is played.

Give me a proven winner

Comment

Originally posted by nasavol View Post
      Who gives a rat’s ass whether they walked off or not. Kinda like the football players kneeling or the Steelers staying in the locker room while the anthem is played.

Give me a proven winner
      I give a rat's ass, that's who. They haven't been on the floor for the national anthem all year. Not one fucking game. And that trash bitch Mulkey says that she doesn't even know when the anthem is played? Bull shit.

Comment

I am with Mallon on this one. And also don’t want them to hire the damn traitor Russian lesbian, Hammon.

Comment

Originally posted by Mallon Faircloth View Post

I give a rat's ass, that's who. They haven't been on the floor for the national anthem all year. Not one fucking game. And that trash bitch Mulkey says that she doesn't even know when the anthem is played? Bull shit.
          Amen, Merlin. She's going to tarnish our brand. We suck at basketball...no reason to suck at life as well.....

Comment

Based on LSU fans they always go back in the locker room prior to the national anthem much like football teams do.....I have no clue but it's what they said.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnphil View Post
              Based on LSU fans they always go back in the locker room prior to the national anthem much like football teams do.....I have no clue but it's what they said.
              "That's the way we've always done it" is the worst damn excuse to do something, be it in business, your personal life, or showing proper respect for the anthem

Comment

Give me a proven winner
                I agree with Nasa on this one. Much to do about nothing. Plus its girls basketball, who gives a shit.
                Self appointed number 1 Vol Fan

Comment

Originally posted by volmeister View Post

I agree with Nasa on this one. Much to do about nothing. Plus its girls basketball, who gives a shit.
                  If you don't give a shit...why even post in this thread? Mulkey has become an embarrassment....and I don't want her to embarrass UT....regardless of what you think of girls basketball. And if she didn't ever do a national anthem....there's a reason for that....and I suspect it's because she has a team of kneelers.....

Comment

Originally posted by Orangebutt View Post

If you don't give a shit...why even post in this thread? Mulkey has become an embarrassment....and I don't want her to embarrass UT....regardless of what you think of girls basketball. And if she didn't ever do a national anthem....there's a reason for that....and I suspect it's because she has a team of kneelers.....
                    Like I said, much to do about nothing.
                    Self appointed number 1 Vol Fan

Comment

How about one of her male assistants that are ordered to dress like two circus clowns? Why not Steve Pearlnecklace? I am sure his dad wishes he could run that sponge off.

Comment

Originally posted by volmeister View Post

Like I said, much to do about nothing.
                        It's so "much ado about nothing" that you felt compelled to post "much ado about nothing" two separate times in this thread.

Comment

Put em all in the locker room and you don't have to deal with sorry shits that kneel.....In fact most of us on here agreed to that when the NFL had sorry shits doing that a few years ago.

Comment

"That's the way we've always done it" is the worst damn excuse to do something, be it in business, your personal life, or showing proper respect for the anthem
                            Like standing for the national anthem?

Comment

You mean the one that embarrassed her University by winning the NC last year? Shew, I wish CJH would embarrass UT this football season.

A team of kneelers??? WTF does that even mean? So you are so anti-American that you think that its citizens should be denied their constitutional right of peaceful protest.

Explains a lot…

Comment

Like standing for the national anthem?
                                I don't stand for the national anthem because "that's the way we've always done it."
                                I stand for the anthem to honor the men and women who have fought, and those who died, to preserve the freedom we still have in this country.

Comment

You mean the one that embarrassed her University by winning the NC last year? Shew, I wish CJH would embarrass UT this football season.

A team of kneelers??? WTF does that even mean? So you are so anti-American that you think that its citizens should be denied their constitutional right of peaceful protest.

Explains a lot…
                                  Now you're just showing your ignorance regarding our Constitution.

Comment

I don't stand for the national anthem because "that's the way we've always done it."
                                    I stand for the anthem to honor the men and women who have fought, and those who died, to preserve the freedom we still have in this country.
                                    No, you don’t, you stand because that’s what was always done and it chaps your ass if someone does anything outside the box, or bucks a tradition. Otherwise you would have to explain how standing v kneeling is more of an “honor” to those that served the nation. And if I remember correctly, a former Special Forces veteran was the one who suggested kneeling for a way to protest against certain injustices. And I believe it was a veteran who just happened to play on the offensive line that suggested to Tomlin that they stay in the locker room during the anthem.

It’s fine if you want to stand, but it’s also ok to pull your team back in, or kneel, hold hands, etc. That’s why those people served, to give us that freedom of choice.

Comment

Now you're just showing your ignorance regarding our Constitution.
                                      Is that right?

The First Amendment grants the right to various forms of freedom of expression. That includes the right of peaceful assembly and freedom of association.

The First Amendment protects freedom of speech, of religious expression, and of the press.

In addition, it stops Congress from "prohibiting ... the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Comment

Is that right?

The First Amendment grants the right to various forms of freedom of expression. That includes the right of peaceful assembly and freedom of association.

The First Amendment protects freedom of speech, of religious expression, and of the press.

In addition, it stops Congress from "prohibiting ... the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."
                                        Quoting the Constitution, and understanding the Constitution, are two quite different concepts.

Comment

Working...
                                        X