Nico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nico

Reports are that he is all he’s cracked up to be in spring practice. The Nico Express is taking all passengers, so hop on. Basilio saying people that have seen practice are saying it will be like Hooker 2.0.

GBO
    GFYWD

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    YOUR 2021 AND 2023 Picking Match Champion.

https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

Tammy, get me some hash-browns... GFYWD.

It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

I need more posters to get on board first. Your Joe Millions hype was unwarranted. Bad look for a picking champ.

Comment

Will be better than hooker.

Comment

Originally posted by RynoVol View Post
        I need more posters to get on board first. Your Joe Millions hype was unwarranted. Bad look for a picking champ.
        Can YOU throw an orange 87 yards? If not sit in the corner and shut up or I will release PCB videos.

Comment

Also saying we have no LB'ers projected as starters healthy to go through spring but have DL everywhere.

Comment

Hope he's better than Hooker....What's happened to all out backers?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post
              Also saying we have no LB'ers projected as starters healthy to go through spring but have DL everywhere.

Rotnei - good
              Willmart- bad.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RynoVol View Post
                Way to punk his ass Ryno.

Comment

Reports are that he is all he's cracked up to be in spring practice. The Nico Express is taking all passengers, so hop on. Basilio saying people that have seen practice are saying it will be like Hooker 2.0.

GBO
                  GFYWD

On board. Let's go!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Steal your face right off your head.

Comment

What was Brian's jeans doing?

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk

Comment

Reports are that he is all he’s cracked up to be in spring practice. The Nico Express is taking all passengers, so hop on. Basilio saying people that have seen practice are saying it will be like Hooker 2.0.

GBO
                      GFYWD

The mustard fell off the hot dog with your Joe Million hype-fest; consequently, your credibility--not to be described accurately as "lofty" at its inception--has taken a broadside of Tammy-sized proportions.

Consequently, it's best that we MonVols see some proof of Nico's brilliance before we truly believe, rather than rely upon and be fooled again by the Morgan/Tammy propaganda train.
                      It's TIME. The Vols are back.

Comment

Originally posted by Mallon Faircloth View Post

The mustard fell off the hot dog with your Joe Million hype-fest; consequently, your credibility--not to be described accurately as "lofty" at its inception--has taken a broadside of Tammy-sized proportions.

Consequently, it's best that we MonVols see some proof of Nico's brilliance before we truly believe, rather than rely upon and be fooled again by the Morgan/Tammy propaganda train.
                        When you have multiple picking match championships, you get a mulligan every now and then.

Comment

What happened to Pilli?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Steal your face right off your head.

Comment

So, we have Smokey on board, Marlin unable how to figure out how to get a ticket, and Harry with the voice of reason.

Comment

I tend to wait until the last minute to see if ticket prices will fall, but I'll be durned if Nico didn't give reason for optimism in that bowl game. I'm watching ticket prices before I completely answer the “all aboard” call though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I saw him make that back shoulder throw to Keaton on the sideline at the Citrus Bowl and told my wife - he’ll win a heisman before he’s done at UT. Book it.

Comment

So, we have Smokey on board, Marlin unable how to figure out how to get a ticket, and Harry with the voice of reason.
                                  Count me in. I have seen enough to know he is a special talent. All these "excuses" on why NOT to be on board are exactly that...excuses. Ill trust my eyes and follow the lead of the of conductor Bill on the Prince Nico express.

Comment

Originally posted by shootervol View Post
                                    I saw him make that back shoulder throw to Keaton on the sideline at the Citrus Bowl and told my wife - he'll win a heisman before he's done at UT. Book it.
                                    No no no. He may deserve it, but he won't get it. They will do a hit piece on him or espn will just promote someone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cannabis Vol View Post

Count me in. I have seen enough to know he is a special talent. All these "excuses" on why NOT to be on board are exactly that...excuses. Ill trust my eyes and follow the lead of the of conductor Bill on the Prince Nico express.
                                      Believe in Nico …..absolutely, Believe in Bill to steer a train Hell Nahh

Comment

I'm in…..Nico will produce high octane offense…..we will kick ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                        X