No announcement yet.

What Rick Barnes, Tennessee Players Said About Officiating In Elite Eight Loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Rick Barnes, Tennessee Players Said About Officiating In Elite Eight Loss

https://www.rockytopinsider.com/2024...te-eight-loss/

They were all very controlled in their comments. Awaka was very mature especially in his comments. And Mashack recognized the problem late in the half. From an 11 point lead to down 2 just like that.

Barnes apparently feels that Edey is a hard guy to officiate, at least that's what I took from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Edey might be hard to officiate, but there is NO EXCUSE for any sumbitch not to be able to count to 3.

Comment

Originally posted by egbert View Post
        They were all very controlled in their comments. Awaka was very mature especially in his comments. And Mashack recognized the problem late in the half. From an 11 point lead to down 2 just like that.

Barnes apparently feels that Edey is a hard guy to officiate, at least that's what I took from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Translation: The refs didn't call him for 3 seconds and he's allowed to push and they are inconsistent in how they call the game them vs. us. But he said it politely.

Comment

Would like to have seen a senior player who couldn't be sanctioned by the NCAA tell the truth and use the word "bullshit" once or twice. That's what it was, bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by RynoVol View Post
            Would like to have seen a senior player who couldn't be sanctioned by the NCAA tell the truth and use the word "bullshit" once or twice. That's what it was, bullshit.
            JJJ… write a poem on this shit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            YOUR 2021 AND 2023 Picking Match Champion.

https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

Tammy, get me some hash-browns... GFYWD.

It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by sgvolfan View Post
              Edey might be hard to officiate, but there is NO EXCUSE for any sumbitch not to be able to count to 3.
              One

Two

Earnhardt

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              YOUR 2021 AND 2023 Picking Match Champion.

https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

Tammy, get me some hash-browns... GFYWD.

It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

Comment

Bob Kesling on the radio here this morning said the college 3 second rule is soon moving to the NBA rule....Whatever the hell that means...

Comment

Originally posted by Tnphil View Post
                  Bob Kesling on the radio here this morning said the college 3 second rule is soon moving to the NBA rule....Whatever the hell that means...
                  You mean we are the reason for them to move it to a different rule?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Tennessee View Post
                    You mean we are the reason for them to move it to a different rule?
                    Just based on what I gathered from here its been a issue throughout college ball.

Comment

Working...
                    X