Clear All

LOL, Who is the woman in the green dress

That's a ghetto gown
    Self appointed number 1 Vol Fan

'look at me'

Comment

How many coaches does LSU have ?? The players line starts at the baseline

Comment

I don't know, but Caitlin Clark is the truth. Has 34 points and 10 assists with 6 minutes to go. Her passing is phenomenal.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ChattanoogaVol View Post
          I don't know, but Caitlin Clark is the truth. Has 34 points and 10 assists with 6 minutes to go. Her passing is phenomenal.

I am impressed. She is a complete player.
          Self appointed number 1 Vol Fan

Comment

Reese had 17 and 20
            boards, but holy moly Clark kicked her tail head-to-head. 40/7/10 and a tad under 50% shooting with 9 threes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

She got over 40....And she fires it from the damn logo. The ball weights as much as she does..

Comment

Originally posted by egbert View Post

Reese had 17 and 20
                boards, but holy moly Clark kicked her tail head-to-head. 40/7/10 and a tad under 50% shooting with 9 threes.

Actually, she had 41 points and 12 assists. Clark has to be in discussion as the best women's player of all time. She really is a female version of Larry Bird. Her passing skills are unreal. Combine that with the shooting, and lordy mercy.

Comment

Actually, she had 41 points and 12 assists. Clark has to be in discussion as the best women's player of all time. She really is a female version of Larry Bird. Her passing skills are unreal. Combine that with the shooting, and lordy mercy.

Dang I missed a couple of assists and a point somewhere in there. I don't think there is a doubt that shes the best or certainly on Mt. Rushmore.

Comment

We need to have Clark and Connect spawn off some 3 point shooting VFL's.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    YOUR 2021 AND 2023 Picking Match Champion.

https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

Tammy, get me some hash-browns... GFYWD.

It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

Comment

Just saw some of the post game presser with Angel Reese. Hearing her run that yapper, she has to be the most woe is me victimized basketball player in the history of basketball. She's definitely the most unlikable. Good grief. Pitiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnphil View Post

She got over 40....And she fires it from the damn logo. The ball weights as much as she does..
                        Is Lisa Bluder a possibility? Her team plays smart and is well coached.

Comment

Originally posted by Constipated View Post
                          'look at me'
                          you seem to have moderator aspirations.....

Comment

Just saw some of the post game presser with Angel Reese. Hearing her run that yapper, she has to be the most woe is me victimized basketball player in the history of basketball. She's definitely the most unlikable. Good grief. Pitiful.

Her and Key need to get together and compare eyelashes.

Comment

Originally posted by El Diablo View Post

Is Lisa Bluder a possibility? Her team plays smart and is well coached.
                              She's 62 and been at Iowa 24 years. I'd say she will retire there someday....Might be a good time to retire with Clark leaving. Lol

Comment

Her teammate Flojae or whatever her name is …….Kellen Winslow Jr 2.0 but instead of being a soldier she be a dawg

Comment

What is she whining about? Odd that there weren't any issues last year when she was talking shit, pointing to a ring finger, doing John Chena's you can't see me when winning a NC. I'm just taken aback and shocked that she didn't lose with class and humility. I saw where the whole LSU team walked off the court for the National Anthem, too. Fuck them all and that old wrinkled bag of bar whore shit coach.

Comment

Originally posted by awinatl View Post

Her teammate Flojae or whatever her name is …….Kellen Winslow Jr 2.0 but instead of being a soldier she be a dawg
                                    Where is Don Imus when we need him?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post

What is she whining about? Odd that there weren't any issues last year when she was talking shit, pointing to a ring finger, doing John Chena's you can't see me when winning a NC. I'm just taken aback and shocked that she didn't lose with class and humility. I saw where the whole LSU team walked off the court for the National Anthem, too. Fuck them all and that old wrinkled bag of bar whore shit coach.

In my attic in a box I've got a catchers mitt I used in the 60s...It looks better than Mulkey.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnphil View Post

In my attic in a box I've got a catchers mitt I used in the 60s...It looks better than Mulkey.
                                        https://twitter.com/TonyBussan/statu...24833897439471

Comment

Working...
                                        X