Media is hyping the Burns vs Edey matchup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Media is hyping the Burns vs Edey matchup

I predict Burns will have 2 fouls by the 10 minute mark, and then foul out in the second half. He will spend at least half the game on the bench due to fouls. Hope I am wrong
    Self appointed number 1 Vol Fan

Burns will be animated and vocal when he gets screwed over at least.

If the NCstate coach was smart … he point all this out before the game and make it a story. People will at least have an eye for it and you know the refs will be aware if they make enough stink pregame.

I plaster and plant photos of that MFer cheating his ass off and the zebras not calling shit all over social media if I were them.

Comment

Originally posted by birminghamvol View Post
      Burns will be animated and vocal when he gets screwed over at least.

If the NCstate coach was smart … he point all this out before the game and make it a story. People will at least have an eye for it and you know the refs will be aware if they make enough stink pregame.

I plaster and plant photos of that MFer cheating his ass off and the zebras not calling shit all over social media if I were them.
      Like we should have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

https://twitter.com/CoachYoungNJ/sta...00679660244995

Comment

Edey didn't foul out of a game all season. He had 4 fouls in 4 games, one of those was against us in Maui. A friend of mine was at the game Sunday, he said that every time an official was within earshot Barnes wore them out about fouls and 3 seconds. According to my friend, this went on all game long. Didn't do any good.
          Self appointed number 1 Vol Fan

Comment

Originally posted by InspectorVol View Post

Like we should have.

Yep...exactly. Purdue coach did it to us and it seemed to work.

Comment

Let those two goons fight it out.
              NO BLOOD. NO FOUL.
              That would be more fun to watch than MMA.

Comment

I’d be shocked if Burns just settles for fade aways , the key will be if he can create enough space to see the open passes , he’s an exceptional passer for a big man

Comment

Originally posted by awinatl View Post
                  I'd be shocked if Burns just settles for fade aways , the key will be if he can create enough space to see the open passes , he's an exceptional passer for a big man
                  He will absolutely get position on Edey; it just depends on if he is able to draw fouls. Which is…not likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by volmeister View Post
                    Edey didn't foul out of a game all season. He had 4 fouls in 4 games, one of those was against us in Maui. A friend of mine was at the game Sunday, he said that every time an official was within earshot Barnes wore them out about fouls and 3 seconds. According to my friend, this went on all game long. Didn't do any good.
                    But wait a darned minute….I thought Barne$ sat back and didn't try to work the refs…..wtf??

Comment

Originally posted by Orangebutt View Post

But wait a darned minute….I thought Barne$ sat back and didn't try to work the refs…..wtf??

If it's not showed on the tee and vee it taint happening.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                      YOUR 2021 AND 2023 Picking Match Champion.

https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

Tammy, get me some hash-browns... GFYWD.

It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X