X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Morgan
    replied
    Originally posted by Harry Vols View Post
    Someone should tell Dawn, as there's no difference between men & women, all colleges are shutting down their women's programs and the girls can just join the men's teams. And Dawn BTW, you no longer have a job, as there's no longer any need for a women's basketball coach.

All of a sudden, there would absolutely be a difference again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Harry Vols
    replied
    Someone should tell Dawn, as there's no difference between men & women, all colleges are shutting down their women's programs and the girls can just join the men's teams. And Dawn BTW, you no longer have a job, as there's no longer any need for a women's basketball coach.

Leave a comment:

• Tnphil
    replied

Lol

Leave a comment:

• Harry Vols
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sgvolfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Tnphil View Post

Probably because she has some playing for her.
    I think Kentucky beat her to having a transgender a couple years ago.

Leave a comment:

• real turf fan
    replied
    Put the Canadian mutant in a bra and demand that hshe now has four years of eligibility under the new name.

Leave a comment:

• FLAVOLS
    replied

This is probably correct or she has one on the line

Leave a comment:

• Hoojang
    replied
    Staley got hers so she'll throw the wimmens basketball system under the bus to keep the fringe wacko's happy. She's the whineyist wimmens HC this side of geno the dick and when things don't go her way she claims it's racist... I don't want her/him ugly azz anywhere near the U of T and I'm pulling for Clark to bomb her azz back to Columbia crying and claiming everything is still racist.
    NO Staley, NO Mulkey and definitely no geno the dick...

Leave a comment:

• Tnphil
    replied
    South Carolina coach Dawn Staley says transgender athletes 'should be able to play'

https://www.cbssports.com/womens-col...e-to-play/amp/

Leave a comment:

• Tnphil
    replied
    USC has a player that rivals Griner.

Leave a comment:

• Bill Morgan
    replied
    You boys ain't seeing the Forrest through the Gumps. Imagine hiring Staley, and Gyros coming out as trans and playing for LV's. Cut the damn nets.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Orangebutt
    replied
    Originally posted by Cannabis Vol View Post

I would not want that transgender loving POS anywhere near UT athketics. Theres not a bigger fan of King Danny than I am but lesbian basketball should NEVER have a program that supports that garbage. I would go ape shit if he brings in some piece of garbage like Staley.
    Yep....that's a deal breaker. She stepped on her dick on that one....

Leave a comment:

• lexkyvol
    replied
    You guys beat me to it. No way should UT’s next women coach support trannies.

Leave a comment:

• Cannabis Vol
    replied
    Originally posted by Orangebutt View Post
    Another thing I like about Staley.....she supports the hell out of USC sports. I saw her at the men's game last month....I saw her (watching tv) at the women's softball games last week....she hits the mens baseball games, football......
    I would not want that transgender loving POS anywhere near UT athketics. Theres not a bigger fan of King Danny than I am but lesbian basketball should NEVER have a program that supports that garbage. I would go ape shit if he brings in some piece of garbage like Staley.

Leave a comment:

• El Diablo
    replied
    We need some piss and vinegar...Hard to find a reason she would leave USC except if White Dan is willing to pay huge bucks..
    I will give my left nut for a basketball or football national championship, but I don't want the USC coach and all her bullshit on campus. I have enjoyed the piping down of the Summit helmet heads and would love to be competitive with USC without it. Probably can't.

Leave a comment:

• Harry Vols
    replied
    South Carolina coach Dawn Staley says transgender athletes 'should be able to play'

https://www.cbssports.com/womens-col...e-to-play/amp/

Leave a comment:

• mcminnvol
    replied
    I wouldn’t spend a dime on lesbian basketball

Leave a comment:

• utsc
    replied
    She was a hell of a player for USN in the early 90s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Tnphil
    replied
    Originally posted by utsc View Post
    Go get Jenny Bucek from the NBA. She is from Nashville and played at Virginia. Knows the state well.

I could live with that.

https://www.google.com/search?gs_ssp...UQakPM&vssid=l

Leave a comment:

• utsc
    replied
    Go get Jenny Bucek from the NBA. She is from Nashville and played at Virginia. Knows the state well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X