X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harper fired

I think this is a free read…

https://www.on3.com/teams/tennessee-...kellie-harper/

Wow. I didn't think DW would do it for at least another year. Good for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

WOW.....White has some BALLS!!! He's setting high expectations for every sport...and you should be certain that the other coaches are paying attention. I wasn't sure it was possible....but my level of respect has risen.....

Comment

Please tell me it isn't April fools joke?!!

Comment

Damnit… more failure money. Basilio saying watch for Mitchell from KY.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          YOUR 2021 AND 2023 Picking Match Champion.

https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

Tammy, get me some hash-browns... GFYWD.

It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

Comment

Buyout dropped from 3.1 to 2.2 on April 1st. Didn’t waste any time. Basilio said someone told him 2 weeks ago it was going down on 4/1. Thought he was FOS.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post
              Damnit… more failure money. Basilio saying watch for Mitchell from KY.

We were talking about Mitchell the other day......we could do worse, but I'd prefer to do better....

Comment

You can't go 12-37 against ranked teams at UT after 5 years and survive.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnphil View Post
                  You can't go 12-37 against ranked teams at UT after 5 years and survive.

Comment

We really need a rule on OM that any mention of the three stooges we had before Heupel should serve some type of suspension.

Comment

I love Danny White.

Comment

Applaud it, because it was the correct decision and because it's another step in the direction of separation from the crowd that just want their old school lineage hires.

Women's bball really doesn't excite me though the competition has gotten better, but I take pride in success, and this program has fallen from its lofty heights. Harper couldn't recruit, couldn't coach big moments, and squandered talent advantages. The malpractice of not even passively guarding a shooter on a last second inbounds play, nor using a foul with one to give in the SEC tourney with SC on the ropes proved beyond a shadow of a doubt she has been over her head for some time.

Comment

Wished they would have done this before UTC coach went to Clemson, damnit!

Comment

Originally posted by Orangebutt View Post

We were talking about Mitchell the other day......we could do worse, but I'd prefer to do better....
                            Agree. Would be an improvement over Harper for sure but think we can do better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

an important criteria is to end this ridiculous trend where they not only play like shit … but look even worse.

unileg compressions - DONE

jacking and rolling your shorts up to your ass cheeks - DONE

Caterpillar fake eye lashes the size of Godzilla - DONE

Fake nails that are long enough to reach Neyland Stadium - DONE

Some would argue who cares along as they play well or whatever. But they look truly PATHETIC at times and I'm over having players that wouldn't be willing to give up something that superficial … it's a sign of selfishness and “look at me” that has no part in a team sport

Look and act like a TEAM!!!

If it costs us a good player or 2 so be it … we've had those good players and it made zero difference in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Pump Guy View Post
                                We really need a rule on OM that any mention of the three stooges we had before Heupel should serve some type of suspension.
                                You mean if someone mentioned Cornbread, Lyle, or Dooley they would get suspended?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post

You mean if someone mentioned Cornbread, Lyle, or Dooley they would get suspended?

Way too much good material to invoke such a rule

Comment

Originally posted by neylandweeps View Post
                                    Applaud it, because it was the correct decision and because it's another step in the direction of separation from the crowd that just want their old school lineage hires.

Women's bball really doesn't excite me though the competition has gotten better, but I take pride in success, and this program has fallen from its lofty heights. Harper couldn't recruit, couldn't coach big moments, and squandered talent advantages. The malpractice of not even passively guarding a shooter on a last second inbounds play, nor using a foul with one to give in the SEC tourney with SC on the ropes proved beyond a shadow of a doubt she has been over her head for some time.
                                    They are already calling for Candace Parker or Kara Lawson to replace Kelly
                                    Self appointed number 1 Vol Fan

Comment

I could easily get behind the Marshall or Grand Canyon coach.

Comment

Originally posted by volmeister View Post

They are already calling for Candace Parker or Kara Lawson to replace Kelly
                                        A few....Most are hoping for others....I will be shocked if it's another Summitt discipline.

Comment

Working...
                                        X