Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harper fired

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Harper fired

    I think this is a free read…

    https://www.on3.com/teams/tennessee-...kellie-harper/

    #2
    Wow. I didn't think DW would do it for at least another year. Good for him.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


      #3
      WOW.....White has some BALLS!!! He's setting high expectations for every sport...and you should be certain that the other coaches are paying attention. I wasn't sure it was possible....but my level of respect has risen.....

      Comment


        #4
        Please tell me it isn't April fools joke?!!

        Comment


          #5
          Damnit… more failure money. Basilio saying watch for Mitchell from KY.


          Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          YOUR 2021 AND 2023 Picking Match Champion.

          https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

          Tammy, get me some hash-browns... GFYWD.

          It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

          Comment


            #6
            Buyout dropped from 3.1 to 2.2 on April 1st. Didn’t waste any time. Basilio said someone told him 2 weeks ago it was going down on 4/1. Thought he was FOS.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post
              Damnit… more failure money. Basilio saying watch for Mitchell from KY.


              Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              We were talking about Mitchell the other day......we could do worse, but I'd prefer to do better....

              Comment


                #8
                You can't go 12-37 against ranked teams at UT after 5 years and survive.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Tnphil View Post
                  You can't go 12-37 against ranked teams at UT after 5 years and survive.



                  Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  YOUR 2021 AND 2023 Picking Match Champion.

                  https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

                  Tammy, get me some hash-browns... GFYWD.

                  It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    We really need a rule on OM that any mention of the three stooges we had before Heupel should serve some type of suspension.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I love Danny White.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Applaud it, because it was the correct decision and because it's another step in the direction of separation from the crowd that just want their old school lineage hires.

                        Women's bball really doesn't excite me though the competition has gotten better, but I take pride in success, and this program has fallen from its lofty heights. Harper couldn't recruit, couldn't coach big moments, and squandered talent advantages. The malpractice of not even passively guarding a shooter on a last second inbounds play, nor using a foul with one to give in the SEC tourney with SC on the ropes proved beyond a shadow of a doubt she has been over her head for some time.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Wished they would have done this before UTC coach went to Clemson, damnit!

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Orangebutt View Post

                            We were talking about Mitchell the other day......we could do worse, but I'd prefer to do better....
                            Agree. Would be an improvement over Harper for sure but think we can do better.


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                              #15
                              an important criteria is to end this ridiculous trend where they not only play like shit … but look even worse.

                              unileg compressions - DONE

                              jacking and rolling your shorts up to your ass cheeks - DONE

                              Caterpillar fake eye lashes the size of Godzilla - DONE

                              Fake nails that are long enough to reach Neyland Stadium - DONE


                              Some would argue who cares along as they play well or whatever. But they look truly PATHETIC at times and I'm over having players that wouldn't be willing to give up something that superficial … it's a sign of selfishness and “look at me” that has no part in a team sport

                              Look and act like a TEAM!!!

                              If it costs us a good player or 2 so be it … we've had those good players and it made zero difference in the end.

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by Pump Guy View Post
                                We really need a rule on OM that any mention of the three stooges we had before Heupel should serve some type of suspension.
                                You mean if someone mentioned Cornbread, Lyle, or Dooley they would get suspended?


                                Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                                YOUR 2021 AND 2023 Picking Match Champion.

                                https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

                                Tammy, get me some hash-browns... GFYWD.

                                It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post

                                  You mean if someone mentioned Cornbread, Lyle, or Dooley they would get suspended?


                                  Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                                  Way too much good material to invoke such a rule

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by neylandweeps View Post
                                    Applaud it, because it was the correct decision and because it's another step in the direction of separation from the crowd that just want their old school lineage hires.

                                    Women's bball really doesn't excite me though the competition has gotten better, but I take pride in success, and this program has fallen from its lofty heights. Harper couldn't recruit, couldn't coach big moments, and squandered talent advantages. The malpractice of not even passively guarding a shooter on a last second inbounds play, nor using a foul with one to give in the SEC tourney with SC on the ropes proved beyond a shadow of a doubt she has been over her head for some time.
                                    They are already calling for Candace Parker or Kara Lawson to replace Kelly
                                    Self appointed number 1 Vol Fan

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      I could easily get behind the Marshall or Grand Canyon coach.




                                      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                                      YOUR 2021 AND 2023 Picking Match Champion.

                                      https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

                                      Tammy, get me some hash-browns... GFYWD.

                                      It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by volmeister View Post

                                        They are already calling for Candace Parker or Kara Lawson to replace Kelly
                                        A few....Most are hoping for others....I will be shocked if it's another Summitt discipline.

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X