Most ridiculous stat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most ridiculous stat

Whang had 1, one, won foul in 39 minutes against us, and they acted like we stole his cat burrito when they did call that one foul. He was over the back and elbowing multiple times, not to mention him camping out in the paint well over 3 seconds all day and multiple walks that were ignored.

The only thing I can noodle from this is that we have some kind of deal with China to let him play unfettered and we can keep getting cheap Chinese shit to stock the Walmart shelves.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    YOUR 2021 AND 2023 Picking Match Champion.

https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

Tammy, get me some hash-browns... GFYWD.

It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

Didn't know until last night that Edey was from Canada and his father is white....Explains why he talks better English than me.

Comment

17 fouls were called against us on Whang… he was whistled for 1. And he was playing in the same TaCkLe FoOtBaLl game.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnphil View Post
        Didn't know until last night that Edey was from Canada and his father is white....Explains why he talks better Engrish than me.
        Fixed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post
          17 fouls were called against us on Whang… he was whistled for 1. And he was playing in the same TaCkLe FoOtBaLl game.

After sleeping on the loss I have realized the Vols were not winning that game. The deck was stacked and the Vols still managed to keep it in doubt until the under 2 minute mark. I proud of the effort but disappointed in the outcome.

I wont watch the final 4 for the 1st time that I can remember. Gonna play golf all day saturday with a bunch of old teammates then get drunk and talk about all our great sports moments. This season was a hell of a ride tho.

Comment

Whang had 1, one, won foul in 39 minutes against us, and they acted like we stole his cat burrito when they did call that one foul. He was over the back and elbowing multiple times, not to mention him camping out in the paint well over 3 seconds all day and multiple walks that were ignored.

The only thing I can noodle from this is that we have some kind of deal with China to let him play unfettered and we can keep getting cheap Chinese shit to stock the Walmart shelves.

In addtion to the one on Awaka that I relayed had got me riled in game, the other one, equally as atrocious a call, was when Jonas Aidoo was in the game and he was behind Edey...Edey initiated contact by doing a butt bump and moved Aidoo a bit...the ref calls the foul on Jonas when he's just standing there trying to hold his position. Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannabis Vol View Post

After sleeping on the loss I have realized the Vols were not winning that game. The deck was stacked and the Vols still managed to keep it in doubt until the under 2 minute mark. I proud of the effort but disappointed in the outcome.

I wont watch the final 4 for the 1st time that I can remember. Gonna play golf all day saturday with a bunch of old teammates then get drunk and talk about all our great sports moments. This season was a hell of a ride tho.
              It's amazing that we still could've won had we gotten the usual from ZZ.

Comment

Originally posted by Volatl View Post

Yep, hit a couple,e of 3's and floaters and we are cutting them down.

Comment

Yep, hit a couple,e of 3's and floaters and we are cutting them down.

Even missed a few at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Volatl View Post

No doubt even without a fair whistle. Like I said the effort was there but the execution was lacking and thats ZZ's job.

Comment

I hope NC State stays hot and runs their ass out of the gym and wins even with the referees protecting their son Edey! Fuck Purdue and the horse they rode in on, NCAA wants a Purdue vs UCONN final and I hope NC state spoils that for them, although Fuck Bama and I hope UConn beats them by 60

Comment

Working...
                      X