Refelitics Judd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Volatl View Post

Maybe he’s FOS but you should try another listen. He is a big fan, advocate and defender of Barnes. Uses the term Barnes Stormers like Barnes Haters. I’ve listened to every single post game show this year and I’ve not heard one negative thing come out of their mouths about Barnes when I thought they should.
    I think you missed my point. Tony is my boy. He is a close friend and he was who told me about this forum. However, he is full of shit and loves to stir the pot. When I said he doesnt like Barnes I didnt mean personally. He just uses Barnes to drive his shows at times so he likes to stir it up and is not afraid to take a rumor and shine it up a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannabis Vol View Post

I think you missed my point. Tony is my boy. He is a close friend and he was who told me about this forum. However, he is full of shit and loves to stir the pot. When I said he doesnt like Barnes I didnt mean personally. He just uses Barnes to drive his shows at times so he likes to stir it up and is not afraid to take a rumor and shine it up a bit.
      OK gotcha.

Comment

Working...
      X