• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Tennessee View Post

Was a good investment.
    The best

Comment

I didn’t make that up about Vegas and the refs and Purdue. Hell ask anyone in the B1G about it. Except Purdue.

Comment

Originally posted by jeff1vol View Post
        Cant win missing 4-8 ft jump shots. Terrible shooting near the rim. That was open ALL DAY, yet we didnt have anyone that could make a HS gimme.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
        Our big men got 4 whole points and 7 rebounds the entire game. Wonder why we lost?

Comment

Originally posted by RynoVol View Post
          Dalton will be a heavily called name at HS graduations in TN for the Class of 2042.

Seriously, he is a top 3 all time Vol with King and Houston. I hope he goes to a team I can root for in the league.
          Talent wise probably so but Chris Lofton is certainly above him on the all time Vol list

Comment

Originally posted by FLAVOLS View Post

Our big men got 4 whole points and 7 rebounds the entire game. Wonder why we lost?
            Edey had ONE block and that was Knecht with like a minute to go ….. o Vols challenged him

Comment

Knechts don't come along often….and he filled a large need this year. I'd put him in my top ten……this team was easy to like…..got us a banner…..fell a bit short just like all but one team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FLAVOLS View Post

JJJ and DK made a living hitting that little elbow shot. For some reason, neither could do much. Its what purdue gives you. ZZ did get a foul on the pullup once, but clanked the FT.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Comment

Knecht=Hooker. Brought a lot of wins and joy to a deserving fan base!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I thought I saw a segment that Barnes told Knecht he didn't have any NIL money, that was all used up for the guys already here? He came anyway b/c CRB was up front and he wanted to get better on defense.

Comment

Working...
                    X