Refs made up their mind at half time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Refs made up their mind at half time

Congrats to the Boilermaker’s…you “earned” it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"- Benjamin Franklin

And the goon with zero fouls. Screw the refs.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Comment

Refs will make it close to avoid suspicion.

Comment

Crock of shit. So proud of how hard we fought.

Comment

Fuck Purdont.

Comment

If ZZ plays his normal game , we win
            Self appointed number 1 Vol Fan

Comment

I'm not mad at all. Like I said, refs decided this game at halftime. Disgraceful

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by tnjimbob View Post
                And the goon with zero fouls. Screw the refs.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
                He definitely had some shoves on the boards but we did absolutely zero to make him defend sure he may block a few but we made ZERO effort to draw a foul from him

Comment

In the end their best player beat our best player 40-37

Comment

Originally posted by awinatl View Post

He definitely had some shoves on the boards but we did absolutely zero to make him defend sure he may block a few but we made ZERO effort to draw a foul from him
                    I tried to tell people …. We did not have the low post game to stop him - at all.

Comment

Originally posted by FLAVOLS View Post

I tried to tell people …. We did not have the low post game to stop him - at all.
                      It’s the one chink in ZZs game , he puts very few balls up on the glass so no help defense is required when he gets in the lane

Comment

And that has been my concern all season...lack of depth inside. Aidoo is a shrinking violet after some fool's gold earlier in the season. Awaka is twice the player but he's got to have help. Maybe Estrella will keep coming along; he played as well as he could play defensively today...but we simply need more inside.

Even with Edey getting 40 points (that's ridiculous, regardless of how thin we are inside), we only lost by 6. We had our chances, just weren't good enough to take advantage. Just couldn't make shots when they were there.

Comment

Correct....and what were we in the paint. It was not good.

Comment

Aidoo must have had all those giraffes stuck up his butt and couldn't play.

Comment

They made 21-33 FTs and we were in 7-11.....Shit

Comment

Originally posted by awinatl View Post

Yep....

Comment

33-11 FTs and 47-26 Rebounds we couldn’t afford to only have 1 guy in doubles. Biggest disappointment in this game was ZZ. Aidoo can hit the portal or be a backup to Estrella.

Comment

And refs didn't call a single 3 second call on Edey, who pitched his tent there.

Comment

Originally posted by Volatl View Post
                                      33-11 FTs and 47-26 Rebounds we couldn't afford to only have 1 guy in doubles. Biggest disappointment in this game was ZZ. Aidoo can hit the portal or be a backup to Estrella.
                                      Aidoo is fine until he faces a physical team. Then he crawls back into his shell and barely pokes his head out.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnphil View Post
                                        They made 21-33 FTs and we were in 7-11.....Shit
                                        They knew all they had to do was throw it in and it's gonna be two pts. or some free throws. We so afraid to take it to him (I mean, the refs weren't gonna let him get in foul trouble anyway), we weren't gonna get to the line hardly at all.

DK is probably a little envious of the protection their goon gets. Knecht doesn't get that very often and he's far more talented.

Comment

Working...
                                        X