Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watching the Sports Source

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Watching the Sports Source

    They all said a large minority of UT fans prefer Pearl over Barnes. I don't agree with that at all. There are people that prefer Pearl, but it is a small minority and getting smaller.
    Self appointed number 1 Vol Fan

    #2
    The Pearl love after 15 years and him trying to burn the place down on his way out is one of the great phenomenons of UT sports.

    Comment


      #3
      an hour and a half away from fighting for a birth in the final 4 and that's what these idiots on the Sports Source are talking about?

      Pathetic

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by birminghamvol View Post
        an hour and a half away from fighting for a birth in the final 4 and that's what these idiots on the Sports Source are talking about?

        Pathetic
        What Candace Parker said the other night overshadowed Barnes. There was arguably more attention on Pearl. It was all over X. She should’ve kept her mouth shut. It was unnecessary and terrible timing.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Cannabis Vol View Post
          The Pearl love after 15 years and him trying to burn the place down on his way out is one of the great phenomenons of UT sports.
          Well there was a petition being signed as a Tennessee basketball team was advancing to the Sweet 16 but many of them were also responsible for shewing away Schiano so ya take the good with the bad

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Volatl View Post

            What Candace Parker said the other night overshadowed Barnes. There was arguably more attention on Pearl. It was all over X. She should’ve kept her mouth shut. It was unnecessary and terrible timing.
            I didn't like that either. Fact is, he inherited a pretty good roster when he arrived at UT
            Self appointed number 1 Vol Fan

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by birminghamvol View Post
              an hour and a half away from fighting for a birth in the final 4 and that's what these idiots on the Sports Source are talking about?

              Pathetic
              Agree. Today is not the day for this shit.
              Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
              Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
              But as sure as God made black and white
              What’s done in the dark will be brought to the light

              Comment


                #8
                Those idiots have never had the pulse of the Tennessee fan. And why I've never watched them.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Dear Candace - Barnes team is playing for a FF, and Bruce is watching from his couch. Nuff said.

                  Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by volmeister View Post

                    I didn't like that either. Fact is, he inherited a pretty good roster when he arrived at UT
                    Went 14-17 and lost best player


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Student Radical View Post

                      Went 14-17 and lost best player


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Yep….roster wasn't great. Had some decent pieces but never played well as a team.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by FLAVOLS View Post

                        Yep….roster wasn't great. Had some decent pieces but never played well as a team.
                        We're talking about the 2005 UT roster right?
                        Self appointed number 1 Vol Fan

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Student Radical View Post

                          Went 14-17 and lost best player


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Pearl inherited Jujuan Smith, Chris Lofton. Dane Bradshaw, Major Wingate and C J Watson, the best point guard he had during his UT tenure. He inherited a lot more talent than Barnes did
                          Self appointed number 1 Vol Fan

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by volmeister View Post

                            Pearl inherited Jujuan Smith, Chris Lofton. Dane Bradshaw, Major Wingate and C J Watson, the best point guard he had during his UT tenure. He inherited a lot more talent than Barnes did
                            Neither inherited much. Pearl got Lofton and Jujuan Smith (who didn’t do anything to that point) and some great senior talent (CJ Watson) for a season. Wingate was pretty good but didn't he get kicked off the team? Can't remember.

                            Barnes got Admiral and Kyle Alexander and that was about it.

                            Don't get me wrong, you're right that Barnes had less especially after the NCAA fiasco from Donnie, but Barnes getting Admiral alone was a huge building block for the future too…along with Kyle.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by FLAVOLS View Post
                              Those idiots have never had the pulse of the Tennessee fan. And why I've never watched them.
                              You're being kind when you call that Amish POS an idiot.
                              It's TIME. The Vols are back.



                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by awinatl View Post

                                Well there was a petition being signed as a Tennessee basketball team was advancing to the Sweet 16 but many of them were also responsible for shewing away Schiano so ya take the good with the bad
                                The petition was signed because Clownzo was horrible and the team severely underperformed. We were in a play in game just to make the field of 64. That petition was the impetus in our SS run, well that and the us against them race card.


                                Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                                YOUR 2021 AND 2023 Picking Match Champion.

                                https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

                                Tammy, get me some hash-browns... GFYWD.

                                It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post

                                  the us against them race card.


                                  Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                                  Sounds like the fighting Edey's this season per Foul Ming

                                  Comment

                                  Working...
                                  X