Watching the Sports Source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching the Sports Source

They all said a large minority of UT fans prefer Pearl over Barnes. I don't agree with that at all. There are people that prefer Pearl, but it is a small minority and getting smaller.
    Self appointed number 1 Vol Fan

The Pearl love after 15 years and him trying to burn the place down on his way out is one of the great phenomenons of UT sports.

Comment

an hour and a half away from fighting for a birth in the final 4 and that's what these idiots on the Sports Source are talking about?

Pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by birminghamvol View Post
        an hour and a half away from fighting for a birth in the final 4 and that's what these idiots on the Sports Source are talking about?

Pathetic
        What Candace Parker said the other night overshadowed Barnes. There was arguably more attention on Pearl. It was all over X. She should’ve kept her mouth shut. It was unnecessary and terrible timing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannabis Vol View Post
          The Pearl love after 15 years and him trying to burn the place down on his way out is one of the great phenomenons of UT sports.
          Well there was a petition being signed as a Tennessee basketball team was advancing to the Sweet 16 but many of them were also responsible for shewing away Schiano so ya take the good with the bad

Comment

Originally posted by Volatl View Post

What Candace Parker said the other night overshadowed Barnes. There was arguably more attention on Pearl. It was all over X. She should’ve kept her mouth shut. It was unnecessary and terrible timing.
            I didn't like that either. Fact is, he inherited a pretty good roster when he arrived at UT

Comment

Originally posted by birminghamvol View Post

Pathetic
              Agree. Today is not the day for this shit.
              Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
              Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
              But as sure as God made black and white
              What’s done in the dark will be brought to the light

Comment

Those idiots have never had the pulse of the Tennessee fan. And why I've never watched them.

Comment

Dear Candace - Barnes team is playing for a FF, and Bruce is watching from his couch. Nuff said.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by volmeister View Post

I didn't like that either. Fact is, he inherited a pretty good roster when he arrived at UT
                    Went 14-17 and lost best player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Student Radical View Post

Yep….roster wasn't great. Had some decent pieces but never played well as a team.

Comment

Originally posted by FLAVOLS View Post

Yep….roster wasn't great. Had some decent pieces but never played well as a team.
                        We're talking about the 2005 UT roster right?

Comment

Originally posted by Student Radical View Post

Pearl inherited Jujuan Smith, Chris Lofton. Dane Bradshaw, Major Wingate and C J Watson, the best point guard he had during his UT tenure. He inherited a lot more talent than Barnes did

Comment

Originally posted by volmeister View Post

Pearl inherited Jujuan Smith, Chris Lofton. Dane Bradshaw, Major Wingate and C J Watson, the best point guard he had during his UT tenure. He inherited a lot more talent than Barnes did
                            Neither inherited much. Pearl got Lofton and Jujuan Smith (who didn’t do anything to that point) and some great senior talent (CJ Watson) for a season. Wingate was pretty good but didn't he get kicked off the team? Can't remember.

Barnes got Admiral and Kyle Alexander and that was about it.

Don't get me wrong, you're right that Barnes had less especially after the NCAA fiasco from Donnie, but Barnes getting Admiral alone was a huge building block for the future too…along with Kyle.

Comment

Originally posted by FLAVOLS View Post
                              Those idiots have never had the pulse of the Tennessee fan. And why I've never watched them.
                              You're being kind when you call that Amish POS an idiot.
                              It's TIME. The Vols are back.

Comment

Originally posted by awinatl View Post

Well there was a petition being signed as a Tennessee basketball team was advancing to the Sweet 16 but many of them were also responsible for shewing away Schiano so ya take the good with the bad
                                The petition was signed because Clownzo was horrible and the team severely underperformed. We were in a play in game just to make the field of 64. That petition was the impetus in our SS run, well that and the us against them race card.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                                YOUR 2021 AND 2023 Picking Match Champion.

https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

Tammy, get me some hash-browns... GFYWD.

It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post

the us against them race card.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                                  Sounds like the fighting Edey's this season per Foul Ming

Comment

Working...
                                  X