Matt Painter already crying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post

Crayton caught us off guard when they jumped into it, but we shot them out of it quickly and will be ready for it if crying Matt tries it. Proper spacing, screening, and cuts will dice their whites up because it's probably not a defense they play often and will need to know their responsibilities when we attack. Pulling Yao Ming out from under the basket will work in our favor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Agree. Creighton almost waited too late. If we can get 4 guys in doubles, little turnovers and rebound we got a good shot.

Comment

Originally posted by rocketcityvol View Post

Plus refs mysteriously forget how to count to 3 when they do Purdue games.
      I bet I have watched over 100 college basketball games since January and I have yet to see 1 three second lane violation. It may be in the books but its no longer enforced.

Comment

Yep...Refs can't count to 3 anymore.

Comment

Refs decided this game before tip. We will foul out every starter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Tell Dalton to stop defending until 8 to go in the 2nd half.

Elvis said find em young and Fred said old fashion girls are fun

Comment

Originally posted by rocketcityvol View Post

Plus refs mysteriously forget how to count to 3 when they do Purdue games.
              Word

Comment

Guarantee they won’t call Purdue the same if they play UConn. Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Volatl View Post
                  Guarantee they won't call Purdue the same if they play UConn. Watch.
                  And Edey will have 2 fouls called on him against UCon. At this point, as long as the turd loses, I don't care who wins.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tnjimbob View Post
                    And Edey will have 2 fouls called on him against UCon. At this point, as long as the turd loses, I don't care who wins.

Same. My give a shit meter is out now. Zero interest.

Comment

Originally posted by tnjimbob View Post

Love JJJ as a young man and could be a great player…but he won't be. Because he is too passive.

But, he is the one player we had that had the muscle to take a beating down low on the dribble drive and force the action. He refused to do it. Every team needs a power forward or large small forward like JJJ that can shoot but also beat their man off the dribble and slam in someone's face.
                      He was the only player we really had except DK that physically could take the ball to the hoop and force them to foul you. And JJJ is much bigger than DK and could have been a force - a real force. But he didn't - and never will.
                      Too bad for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Volatl View Post
                        Guarantee they won’t call Purdue the same if they play UConn. Watch.
                        Won't matter. TBS will have the game they wanted all along.

Comment

Working...
                        X