Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt Painter already crying

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    YOUR 2021 AND 2023 Picking Match Champion.

https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

Tammy, get me some hash-browns... GFYWD.

It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

I thought people were saying the Vols were soft? ? Now we play tough basketball?

Comment

Screw that pussy. Ive seen that 7'4" twat slam guys in the head, throw em to the ground... he's just a plain Ol pussy.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Tennessee View Post
          I thought people were saying the Vols were soft? ? Now we play tough basketball?
          I think most were referring to when Miss State came out and hit the Vols in the mouth and they just wilted. Usually, the Vols like to play physical but they dont like it when you hit back. I like it that he is whining and telling his team. They havent forgot the Hawaii game and are probably already sore just thinking about it. The Vols are in the head just like we wanted.

Comment

We are the Detroit Pistons of the late 80s.

Comment

This fatass is calling defense tackle football. What a pussy

Comment

So says THE worst coach in NCAA tournament history. Look it up.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

he's trying to work the officials early

funny since they and their 9 ft goon get more favorable calls than all the other teams combined

Comment

Originally posted by birminghamvol View Post

funny since they and their 9 ft goon get more favorable calls than all the other teams combined
                    Yup. Hopefully they didn’t hear it or if they did know what he’s up to.

Comment

Fuck that guy, watch Edey’s elbow hook all fucking night.

In Hawaii, the zebras ruined the games. 51 total fouls and Purdue shot 48 fucking free throws. If we get a similar whistle from the crew tomorrow it’s going to be a shit show. Once I see who works the second game tonight, I can narrow it down to a 6 official pool that the 3 that work our game will come from.

Comment

Exactly, many complain that Barnes doesn’t do this enough but have the opposing coach do this …..he’s a puzz

Comment

Funny how all the other coaches we play praise how we play defense while this cock guzzler feels it's necessary to imply we play like a bunch of bullies. When our "best bully" is 5'9". LOL. If that's what he thinks maybe we should get one of our bench warmers to lay a cut block on his neanderthal goon's knees and lets see how they do without their circus freak.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrassVols View Post
                            Funny how all the other coaches we play praise how we play defense while this cock guzzler feels it's necessary to imply we play like a bunch of bullies. When our "best bully" is 5'9". LOL. If that's what he thinks maybe we should get one of our bench warmers to lay a cut block on his neanderthal goon's knees and lets see how they do without their circus freak.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I hope Painter's Reeseter Eggs were as dry as sand.

Comment

100%. And he will be up the refs asses all game long.

As for their 7'4" mutant goon, he's never fouled out of a tournament game, and only ever had four fouls on him twice, so he gets away with mugging other teams. No wonder he has that smug expression all the time. Hope we knock it off him today by containing him to outside shots and shut him down inside.

Comment

Gonna have to shoot lights out on mid range jumpers and 3s because I don’t think we’re gonna have any game at the rim. May be hard if the triangle and two ZZ and Konnect

Comment

Originally posted by Volatl View Post
                                    Gonna have to shoot lights out on mid range jumpers and 3s because I don’t think we’re gonna have any game at the rim. May be hard if the triangle and two ZZ and Konnect
                                    IMHO...the Vols just need to be themselves. They dont need to change anything and of course they need to hit shots. As far as the triangle defense...thats a gimmick and will never work against a team like TN. Once the Vols recognized that defense against Creighton DK then JJJ both hit 3 pointers and we never saw it again. Purdue is not gonna put their bigman on an island so I cant see them trying that gimmick at this point in the tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by Volatl View Post
                                      Gonna have to shoot lights out on mid range jumpers and 3s because I don't think we're gonna have any game at the rim. May be hard if the triangle and two ZZ and Konnect
                                      Crayton caught us off guard when they jumped into it, but we shot them out of it quickly and will be ready for it if crying Matt tries it. Proper spacing, screening, and cuts will dice their whites up because it's probably not a defense they play often and will need to know their responsibilities when we attack. Pulling Yao Ming out from under the basket will work in our favor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                                      YOUR 2021 AND 2023 Picking Match Champion.

https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

Tammy, get me some hash-browns... GFYWD.

It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by tnjimbob View Post
                                        100%. And he will be up the refs asses all game long.

As for their 7'4" mutant goon, he's never fouled out of a tournament game, and only ever had four fouls on him twice, so he gets away with mugging other teams. No wonder he has that smug expression all the time. Hope we knock it off him today by containing him to outside shots and shut him down inside.

Plus refs mysteriously forget how to count to 3 when they do Purdue games.

Comment

Working...
                                        X