Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UT 8th in the AP Poll

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    UT 8th in the AP Poll

    https://apnews.com/hub/ap-top-25-col...asketball-poll

    9th in the Coaches Poll

    https://sportsdata.usatoday.com/bask...b/coaches-poll

    #2
    Marquette is 4. Interesting.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Volatl View Post
      Marquette is 4. Interesting.
      The Marquette in Wisc or Michigan? LOL

      Comment


        #4
        yeah... Smart sucks, but what do I know?

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by jeff1vol View Post
          yeah... Smart sucks, but what do I know?
          Everything you know and nothing you don't.

          Comment


            #6
            The Barnes-Texas situation was similar to the Richt-Georgia situation and they both made the “Smart” move (I’ll be here all week) …..it was just time for TX to try to push thru that ceiling and it didn’t work

            Shaka is a really good coach and maybe the type of player he gets at Marquette have a chip on their shoulder compared to the more high profile guys you can pull in at Texas which fit his coaching style better

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by awinatl View Post
              The Barnes-Texas situation was similar to the Richt-Georgia situation and they both made the “Smart” move (I’ll be here all week) …..it was just time for TX to try to push thru that ceiling and it didn’t work

              Shaka is a really good coach and maybe the type of player he gets at Marquette have a chip on their shoulder compared to the more high profile guys you can pull in at Texas which fit his coaching style better
              I actually thought was a good hire for Texas....some times things just don't work out

              Comment


                #8
                We should be ranked about 20.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Cannabis Vol View Post

                  The Marquette in Wisc or Michigan? LOL
                  Forgot about that lol.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Cannabis Vol View Post

                    The Marquette in Wisc or Michigan? LOL
                    The one where Bob Uecker played baseball.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by InspectorVol View Post
                      We should be ranked about 20.


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      WTF...

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by awinatl View Post
                        The Barnes-Texas situation was similar to the Richt-Georgia situation and they both made the “Smart” move (I’ll be here all week) …..it was just time for TX to try to push thru that ceiling and it didn’t work

                        Shaka is a really good coach and maybe the type of player he gets at Marquette have a chip on their shoulder compared to the more high profile guys you can pull in at Texas which fit his coaching style better
                        His schedule at Marquette is alot easier than at Texas.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by InspectorVol View Post
                          We should be ranked about 20.


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Please give your Top 20, listing the 19 teams better than GBO. Show your work, and not a canned “Barne$ sucks” response.

                          Of your 19 teams ranked ahead of GBO, please show if they played a tougher OOC schedule or lost a game where they were favored.

                          Please list their coaches salary, tenure, and resume, and in depth closeups of their cheerleaders, including aTm for aw.


                          Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          YOUR 2021 AND 2023 Picking Match Champion.

                          https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

                          Tammy, get me some hash-browns... GFYWD.

                          It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post

                            Please give your Top 20, listing the 19 teams better than GBO. Show your work, and not a canned “Barne$ sucks” response.

                            Of your 19 teams ranked ahead of GBO, please show if they played a tougher OOC schedule or lost a game where they were favored.

                            Please list their coaches salary, tenure, and resume, and in depth closeups of their cheerleaders, including aTm for aw.


                            Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                            Now yer talkin

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post

                              Please give your Top 20, listing the 19 teams better than GBO. Show your work, and not a canned “Barne$ sucks” response.

                              Of your 19 teams ranked ahead of GBO, please show if they played a tougher OOC schedule or lost a game where they were favored.

                              Please list their coaches salary, tenure, and resume, and in depth closeups of their cheerleaders, including aTm for aw.


                              Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                              Or…….or I can have an opinion and you can shut your pie hole and take yourself and aw to aggieland for that dream vacation you both fantasize about.


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by InspectorVol View Post

                                Or…….or I can have an opinion and you can shut your pie hole and take yourself and aw to aggieland for that dream vacation you both fantasize about.


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Damn… just like closing time at the VFW, aw taking strays.


                                Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                                YOUR 2021 AND 2023 Picking Match Champion.

                                https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

                                Tammy, get me some hash-browns... GFYWD.

                                It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post

                                  Please give your Top 20, listing the 19 teams better than GBO. Show your work, and not a canned “Barne$ sucks” response.

                                  Of your 19 teams ranked ahead of GBO, please show if they played a tougher OOC schedule or lost a game where they were favored.

                                  Please list their coaches salary, tenure, and resume, and in depth closeups of their cheerleaders, including aTm for aw.


                                  Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                                  *Crickets*

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post

                                    Damn… just like closing time at the VFW, aw taking strays.


                                    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                                    lol no shit WTF ?? but sex addicts anonymous strays are so much more fun

                                    Comment

                                    Working...
                                    X