Softball is where it's at

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Softball is where it's at

They just spent 4 days in Texas....About to spend a week in Clearwater FL.....And then spend several days in California right after leaving FL. Glad football is making money to pay for that shit.

Originally posted by Tnphil View Post
    They just spent 4 days in Texas....About to spend a week in Clearwater FL.....And then spend several days in California right after leaving FL. Glad football is making money to pay for that shit.
    I don't mind them spending money on softball, I enjoy watching it. Womens basketball, that's another story
    Self appointed number 1 Vol Fan

Comment

I really like the softball. The rules make the game go at a good pace, the fields are proportioned right for girls and the top 20 or so teams have dang good athletes for the most part. Competitive except for Oklahoma being way better than everyone else.

Comment

Was at UT Martin when Title IX was beginning to be implemented. I remember the old gym having like forty people for a game. Never really has made any sense to me.

Comment

I enjoy watching Malloy play.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          YOUR 2021 AND 2023 Picking Match Champion.

https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

Tammy, get me some hash-browns... GFYWD.

It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post
            I enjoy watching Malloy play.

So does Uros

Comment

I like softball....But taking 25 or so on the road ...flying...motels...3-4 meals a day for weeks is as expensive as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by FLAVOLS View Post

So does Uros
                He better watch his little skinny ass or I'll bust his head to the white meat.

YOUR 2021 AND 2023 Picking Match Champion.

https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

Tammy, get me some hash-browns... GFYWD.

It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

Comment

Slavery

Comment

Originally posted by sgvolfan View Post
                    I really like the softball. The rules make the game go at a good pace, the fields are proportioned right…
                    sg has cracked the code. It’s the RULES that make the difference.

Women’s basketball sucks because the rim is at 10’. Women’s sports are watchable ONLY if the parameters of the game are adjusted to compensate for the decreased physical ability of the participants. Basketball would be an immeasurably better game if the rim were lower. Similarly, women playing baseball would suck, but women playing softball is quite enjoyable.

Change the rules in sports for the women, don’t allow anyone born with a dick to play women’s sports and women’s sports will flourish even more.

It's TIME. The Vols are back.

Comment

Originally posted by Mallon Faircloth View Post

sg has cracked the code. It’s the RULES that make the difference.

Women’s basketball sucks because the rim is at 10’. Women’s sports are watchable ONLY if the parameters of the game are adjusted to compensate for the decreased physical ability of the participants. Basketball would be an immeasurably better game if the rim were lower. Similarly, women playing baseball would suck, but women playing softball is quite enjoyable.

Change the rules in sports for the women, don’t allow anyone born with a dick to play women’s sports and women’s sports will flourish even more.
                      Everything you said is wrong.

Women's basketball sucks to watch because the women playing it are hideous, and they aren't wearing bikinis.

Comment

I really like the softball. The rules make the game go at a good pace, the fields are proportioned right for girls and the top 20 or so teams have dang good athletes for the most part. Competitive except for Oklahoma being way better than everyone else.
                        I love the game, but the rules could/can and I believe will be changed to make the pace better. Surely, the pitch clock is coming soon and will improve the pace a lot.

I like softball....But taking 25 or so on the road ...flying...motels...3-4 meals a day for weeks is as expensive as hell.
                        They rake in over $200 million dollars annually, they gotta spend it on something, at least the softball team is good.

Comment

Originally posted by ZippyVol View Post

Women's basketball sucks to watch because the women playing it are hideous, and they aren't wearing bikinis.
                          I'm not sure I'm ready for Key in a bikini.......

Comment

If that is oppressed, count me in.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Vols View Post

I love the game, but the rules could/can and I believe will be changed to make the pace better. Surely, the pitch clock is coming soon and will improve the pace a lot.

They rake in over $200 million dollars annually, they gotta spend it on something, at least the softball team is good.
                              There was a pitch clock in the game at Arlington last week.
                              rule changes
                              https://ncaaorg.s3.amazonaws.com/cha...lesChanges.pdf

Comment

There was a pitch clock in the game at Arlington last week.
                                rule changes
                                https://ncaaorg.s3.amazonaws.com/cha...lesChanges.pdf
                                I could be wrong, but I don't think it's heavily enforced yet, not like in baseball anyway.

Comment

Orangebutt will be elated. Rylie is SEC player of the week.

Comment

Do college athletes go to class or do they just take classes online?

Comment

Orangebutt will be elated. Rylie is SEC player of the week.

Do college athletes go to class or do they just take classes online?
                                      Both.

Comment

Originally posted by ZippyVol View Post

I guess I could ask you to be more pacific, so I will. Don't you want women to play sports? You can have both men and women play...It's a two way streak.

It's TIME. The Vols are back.

Comment

Working...
                                        X