Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have we discussed Travis Swifty acting like a dumbass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have we discussed Travis Swifty acting like a dumbass?

Pitching a fit and bumping Andy Reid on the sidelines? That bearded pop star fanboy bitch should have had his ass kicked by Trey Smith for that Busch league shit. He’s an incredible talent but you don’t cross certain lines. Mr. Swift is a bitch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    YOUR 2021 AND 2023 Picking Match Champion.

https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

Tammy, get me some hash-browns... GFYWD.

It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

Comment

They should release Mr. Pfizer.

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk

Comment

Dude has real anger issues. I see Taylor showing up at a concert with a black eye or two if she stays with him..
        Last edited by Volicious; February 12, 2024, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Meh.....it's big boy sports....lots of money on the line....I think Reid will recover.....

Comment

Big Red was not phased by that.

Comment

That postgame was cringy AF.

Comment

Originally posted by nasavol View Post
                Big Red was not phased by that.
                Correct. They have a great relationship

Elvis said find em young and Fred said old fashion girls are fun

Comment

Regardless of what kind of relationship they have, you don't put your hands on your coach. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post
                    Regardless of what kind of relationship they have, you don't put your hands on your coach. Period.

Truth...

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post

I'd never seen it before in my life. Coach on coach yes. Never player on coach. At least not here in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Volicious View Post

I'd never seen it before in my life. Coach on coach yes. Never player on coach. At least not here in the US.
                        Bobby Knight and Woody Hayes hand on player.

Comment

Dude has real anger issues. I see Taylor showing up at a concert with a black eye or two if she stays with him..
                          I see a group of her body guards stomping a mudhole where his ass was.

Comment

Have y'all talked about Romo's dumbass? Dude sang, not once, but twice, stepped on his dick multiple times, and was just a complete Charlie foxtrot. The only one worse was Nantz. Dude, JJ is a volunteer by gawd! He ain't no state school bitch wearing some shit shade of red, black, or blue. It's orange mothafucka. Big muthfuckin orange.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Steal your face right off your head.

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Smokey View Post
                              Have y'all talked about Romo's dumbass? Dude sang, not once, but twice, stepped on his dick multiple times, and was just a complete Charlie foxtrot. The only one worse was Nantz. Dude, JJ is a volunteer by gawd! He ain't no state school bitch wearing some shit shade of red, black, or blue. It's orange mothafucka. Big muthfuckin orange.

And Jim Nantz now lives in Brentwood TN outside of Nashville....I hope the home folks wear his ass out for that shit. Just another California asshole fucking up Tennessee moving here.

Comment

I criticized in one of these threads during the game but Romo is unbearable now. If they’re announcing the next time it runs through CBS volume off and turn to radio.

Comment

Originally posted by Volatl View Post

I criticized in one of these threads during the game but Romo is unbearable now. If they're announcing the next time it runs through CBS volume off and turn to radio.
                                  Romo makes Blob look good.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Nantz had to be careful not to piss off his new friends at Vandy. What a bitch for saying that. He can take his March Madness and Green jackets and shove them.

Comment

Originally posted by Volatl View Post

Nantz had to be careful not to piss off his new friends at Vandy. What a bitch for saying that. He can take his March Madness and Green jackets and shove them.
                                        Sideways. With no lube.

Comment

Working...
                                        X