Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow , Niners players didn’t know OT rules were different

Shanahan deciding to receive was definitely a major F up

Multiple 49ers players said they were not aware of the NFL's postseason overtime rules.

Yeah I found it odd that he took the ball when it's no longer sudden death. SMH

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    YOUR 2021 AND 2023 Picking Match Champion.

https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

Tammy, get me some hash-browns... GFYWD.

It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

Comment

I think they figured that they needed to give their defense a rest consider KC had just driven for the game tying score. Also, SF drove the ball down the field in OT. Probably should have burned a timeout on their last third down in hopes of preparing for whatever defense KC was going to throw at them. Really would have been sweet if that last third down pass to Jennings had been on the mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post
        Yeah I found it odd that he took the ball when it's no longer sudden death. SMH

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        Sounds like he didn’t prepare his team nearly as much as Reid did for OT scenarios

Comment

Niners coach Kyle Shanahan said he and his analytics staff discussed overtime possibilities before the game, but Armstead and fullback Kyle Juszczyk both said that overtime strategy was not discussed with 49ers players leading up to the Super Bowl.
          I don't remember any "we just won the Superbowl" level celebration on the part of the clueless 49ers after that field goal.

Maybe Taylor Swift can write a song about "clueless"

Comment

Shanahan is a moron. He proved that with his play calling in the
            Atlanta vs N.E. SB.
            RUN THE DAMNED BALL !

Comment

Working...
            X