• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saint Smokey
    replied
    Here's the two pods I was referring to:

https://youtu.be/EXu0DQWJjBo?si=oXQtA35sMAQIC6lK

https://youtu.be/gTnHnl5Lsl0?si=aIrFvRXYU5rjk_F5

This one is old, but I think it reveals his character.
    https://youtu.be/uNi6LYVo58c?si=rcti464vMi-U01iV

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Saint Smokey
    replied
    Originally posted by Volatl View Post

Hope you're right. Not sure why we're taking it 10 months away. We should be getting more 4 stars than we have.
    He's likely underrated right now. The benefit of being a fan of a team where there's 20 million podcasters is there's a lot of information out there if you're interested. Go check out the talking vols pod they did on this guy. I think BCBD did a pod on him also. My takaways are he's got great size and speed. Leacock had a similar rating early in the 2023 class.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Vespid
    replied
    You are getting a receiver with potential plus creating a pipeline into his high school that may pay dividends later.

Leave a comment:

• rocketcityvol
    replied
    Originally posted by Cannabis Vol View Post

Long way till signing day. Stars are very subjective. He is a TN guy so that certainly carries some weight. Ill wait to see how this shakes out before I start condemning a player that doesnt have the star power.
    And I don't know anything about who's throwing to him, or playing around him.

Leave a comment:

• Volatl
    replied
    Originally posted by Cannabis Vol View Post

Long way till signing day. Stars are very subjective. He is a TN guy so that certainly carries some weight. Ill wait to see how this shakes out before I start condemning a player that doesnt have the star power.
    Hope you're right. Not sure why we're taking it 10 months away. We should be getting more 4 stars than we have.

Leave a comment:

• sgvolfan
    replied
    Originally posted by awinatl View Post
    Where have all the bammer transfers ended up ??
    11 million divided among them to go to TOSU.

Leave a comment:

• Cannabis Vol
    replied
    Surprised Hype would ever have to take a 3 star WR that’s #83 for position and #523 overall. I guess TN, Mizzou, GT and local Memphis St see something no one else does.

Leave a comment:

• awinatl
    replied
    Where have all the bammer transfers ended up ??

Leave a comment:

• sgvolfan
    replied
    Surprised Hype would ever have to take a 3 star WR that’s #83 for position and #523 overall. I guess TN, Mizzou, GT and local Memphis St see something no one else does.
    Maybe Willie was his 3* recruiter.

Leave a comment:

• Volatl
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Constipated
    replied
    Sounds like he catches everything.

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• rocketcityvol
    started a topic Recuiting news...SIAP....

Recuiting news...SIAP....

No. 2 Wide Receiver In Tennessee Joakim Dodson Commits To SEC Program (msn.com)

Dodson is the No. 523 overall prospect and No. 83 wide receiver in the class of 2025. Got a player from Memphis.
Working...
X