Recuiting news...SIAP....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recuiting news...SIAP....

No. 2 Wide Receiver In Tennessee Joakim Dodson Commits To SEC Program (msn.com)

Dodson is the No. 523 overall prospect and No. 83 wide receiver in the class of 2025. Got a player from Memphis.

Sounds like he catches everything.

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk

Comment

Surprised Hype would ever have to take a 3 star WR that’s #83 for position and #523 overall. I guess TN, Mizzou, GT and local Memphis St see something no one else does.

Comment

Originally posted by Volatl View Post
        Surprised Hype would ever have to take a 3 star WR that’s #83 for position and #523 overall. I guess TN, Mizzou, GT and local Memphis St see something no one else does.
        Maybe Willie was his 3* recruiter.

Comment

Where have all the bammer transfers ended up ??

Comment

Long way till signing day. Stars are very subjective. He is a TN guy so that certainly carries some weight. Ill wait to see how this shakes out before I start condemning a player that doesnt have the star power.

Comment

Originally posted by awinatl View Post
              Where have all the bammer transfers ended up ??
              11 million divided among them to go to TOSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannabis Vol View Post

Long way till signing day. Stars are very subjective. He is a TN guy so that certainly carries some weight. Ill wait to see how this shakes out before I start condemning a player that doesnt have the star power.
                Hope you're right. Not sure why we're taking it 10 months away. We should be getting more 4 stars than we have.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannabis Vol View Post

And I don't know anything about who's throwing to him, or playing around him.

Comment

You are getting a receiver with potential plus creating a pipeline into his high school that may pay dividends later.

Comment

Hope you're right. Not sure why we're taking it 10 months away. We should be getting more 4 stars than we have.
                      He's likely underrated right now. The benefit of being a fan of a team where there's 20 million podcasters is there's a lot of information out there if you're interested. Go check out the talking vols pod they did on this guy. I think BCBD did a pod on him also. My takaways are he's got great size and speed. Leacock had a similar rating early in the 2023 class.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Steal your face right off your head.

Comment

Here's the two pods I was referring to:

https://youtu.be/EXu0DQWJjBo?si=oXQtA35sMAQIC6lK

https://youtu.be/gTnHnl5Lsl0?si=aIrFvRXYU5rjk_F5

This one is old, but I think it reveals his character.
                        https://youtu.be/uNi6LYVo58c?si=rcti464vMi-U01iV

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Steal your face right off your head.

Comment

Working...
                        X