BasketVols at A&M...8 ET...ESPN (Chat)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vespid View Post
    1. They were hitting everything including a ten dollar whore.
    2. Our shooting was atrocious
    3. Our rebounding went on vacation
    4. Referee Pat Adams allowed them to mug us in the interior.
    I'm starting to detect a correlation between Pat Adams refereeing and Tennessee losing.

Comment

Originally posted by rocketcityvol View Post

I'm starting to detect a correlation between Pat Adams refereeing and Tennessee losing.
      He does all he can it seems. His on court demeanor toward Barnes is complete contempt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by InspectorVol View Post

He does all he can it seems. His on court demeanor toward Barnes is complete contempt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Noticed that in the SCAR game. He made a call and then he just stared down Barnes/bench. Unprofessional, in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by rocketcityvol View Post

Noticed that in the SCAR game. He made a call and then he just stared down Barnes/bench. Unprofessional, in my opinion.
          The new Teddy Valentine?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Tennessee View Post
            The new Teddy Valentine?
            May be worse than Teddy.

Comment

Originally posted by egbert View Post

Heard something interesting last night…while they select unique musicians for all the different shows, apparently the main lead guitarist plays ALL the shows. I've checked their touring schedule and it does appear that they don't overlap. I think the founder who is also sort of the MC attends all of the shows too. And I believe plays on some of them.

I recall the lead guitarist from the Full Moon Fever show I saw last year. He is really a fantastic player. The outro solo on Let's Go Crazy and the intro on When Doves Cry was spot on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              I’ve seen them probably 5 times and each time there were different musicians, or at least looked that way. The founder played on one show I saw the Tom Petty tribute. He’s pretty good tbh.

Comment

Working...
              X