Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alabama shit kicks the LVs

72-56

Unwatchable. I quit watching mid second qtr. Key had her 4” nails on and couldn’t catch the ball.

Comment

Embarassing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe not making the tourney will be he straw that breaks the camels back. Maybe White Dan can bring some much deserved glory back to the LV's with a GREAT hire. Tell the blue haired, bush bumpers, to GTFO.

Comment

For some reason I can't get SEC+ on my TV...I can get it on the computer....so I didn't watch, I'm glad I didn't. Rickea with a 7 to 1 turnover/assist ratio....impressive. It looks like we just took the 3rd quarter off?

Comment

Originally posted by Orangebutt View Post
            For some reason I can't get SEC+ on my TV...I can get it on the computer....so I didn't watch, I'm glad I didn't. Rickea with a 7 to 1 turnover/assist ratio....impressive. It looks like we just took the 3rd quarter off?
            LVs have had good 3rd quarters, but got outscored 28-14 against turd.

Comment

She can't recruit...can't coach....her sub patterns are worse than a middle school coach would do. Other than that her and her husband is bringing in close to 1.250 million and she's a former Vol.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnphil View Post
                She can't recruit...can't coach....her sub patterns are worse than a middle school coach would do. Other than that her and her husband is bringing in close to 1.250 million and she's a former Vol.
                Fahrdeyazz. Today, please.

Comment

Piss on farring her and paying one penny in buyout. Let her coach out her contract unless she agrees to a big reduction in the buyout. After she is gone cheaply then try to make a splash hire not of Pat's loins. Hire the best available, even if they are male, female, aw, black, white, or eats jelly beans. Tell Subaru Pat to GFY.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  YOUR 2021 AND 2023 Picking Match Champion.

https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

Tammy, get me some hash-browns... GFYWD.

It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

Comment

And Harper still can't recruit high school basketball players.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Orangebutt View Post
                      …Rickea with a 7 to 1 turnover/assist ratio....impressive. It looks like we just took the 3rd quarter off?
                      Uh…..that was a tongue-in-cheek attempt to fool folks I assume. The impressive part?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post
                        Piss on farring her and paying one penny in buyout. Let her coach out her contract unless she agrees to a big reduction in the buyout. After she is gone cheaply then try to make a splash hire not of Pat's loins. Hire the best available, even if they are male, female, aw, black, white, or eats jelly beans. Tell Subaru Pat to GFY.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                        Yes a-dub is so anatomically impressive one could summize he is worthy of his own gender classification

Comment

Let it burn.

Elvis said find em young and Fred said old fashion girls are fun

Comment

Working...
                          X