Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alabama shit kicks the LVs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Alabama shit kicks the LVs

    72-56

    #2
    Unwatchable. I quit watching mid second qtr. Key had her 4” nails on and couldn’t catch the ball.

    Comment


      #3
      Embarassing


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


        #4
        Maybe not making the tourney will be he straw that breaks the camels back. Maybe White Dan can bring some much deserved glory back to the LV's with a GREAT hire. Tell the blue haired, bush bumpers, to GTFO.

        Comment


          #5
          For some reason I can't get SEC+ on my TV...I can get it on the computer....so I didn't watch, I'm glad I didn't. Rickea with a 7 to 1 turnover/assist ratio....impressive. It looks like we just took the 3rd quarter off?

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Orangebutt View Post
            For some reason I can't get SEC+ on my TV...I can get it on the computer....so I didn't watch, I'm glad I didn't. Rickea with a 7 to 1 turnover/assist ratio....impressive. It looks like we just took the 3rd quarter off?
            LVs have had good 3rd quarters, but got outscored 28-14 against turd.


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


              #7
              She can't recruit...can't coach....her sub patterns are worse than a middle school coach would do. Other than that her and her husband is bringing in close to 1.250 million and she's a former Vol.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Tnphil View Post
                She can't recruit...can't coach....her sub patterns are worse than a middle school coach would do. Other than that her and her husband is bringing in close to 1.250 million and she's a former Vol.
                Fahrdeyazz. Today, please.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Piss on farring her and paying one penny in buyout. Let her coach out her contract unless she agrees to a big reduction in the buyout. After she is gone cheaply then try to make a splash hire not of Pat's loins. Hire the best available, even if they are male, female, aw, black, white, or eats jelly beans. Tell Subaru Pat to GFY.


                  Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  YOUR 2021 AND 2023 Picking Match Champion.

                  https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

                  Tammy, get me some hash-browns... GFYWD.

                  It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    And Harper still can't recruit high school basketball players.

                    Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Orangebutt View Post
                      …Rickea with a 7 to 1 turnover/assist ratio....impressive. It looks like we just took the 3rd quarter off?
                      Uh…..that was a tongue-in-cheek attempt to fool folks I assume. The impressive part?

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post
                        Piss on farring her and paying one penny in buyout. Let her coach out her contract unless she agrees to a big reduction in the buyout. After she is gone cheaply then try to make a splash hire not of Pat's loins. Hire the best available, even if they are male, female, aw, black, white, or eats jelly beans. Tell Subaru Pat to GFY.


                        Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                        Yes a-dub is so anatomically impressive one could summize he is worthy of his own gender classification

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Let it burn.


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Elvis said find em young and Fred said old fashion girls are fun

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X