Lunardi has Vols a 1 seed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunardi has Vols a 1 seed

We usurped AZ and are now his 4th 1 seed. We have a ridiculously tough schedule plus the SECT to go, but we need to keep that 1 hole.

GBO
    GFYWD

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    YOUR 2021 AND 2023 Picking Match Champion.

https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

Tammy, get me some hash-browns... GFYWD.

It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

https://x.com/ESPNLunardi/status/175...770230867?s=20

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    YOUR 2021 AND 2023 Picking Match Champion.

https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

Tammy, get me some hash-browns... GFYWD.

It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

Comment

bammer a #3 and Auburn a #4 and South Carolina no where in sight? SMH

https://kenpom.com

image_21895.png
      Last edited by Harry Vols; February 8, 2024, 12:45 PM.

Comment

It would be a miracle to get through the remainder of our schedule with a 1 seed. If we do, we should be the OVERALL #1 seed, IMO! Some tough games ahead.

Comment

Don't think we'll be a 1 and if we did they'd probabaly pick KU and UNC ahead of us because we lost to them and blue blood factor. If we win out may not be able to screw us.

Comment

ESPN hates us !!!

Comment

Nice, but the guy is a fukin idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by sgvolfan View Post
                Nice, but the guy is a fukin idiot.
                Who has ZERO input as to what the NCAA Committee decides. Does this guy get paid to do this?

Comment

We will not go undefeated the rest of the way. We will be a 2 at best and possibly a 3 depending on if a couple other teams get hit and finish really strong. If we lose two more games we could be the first 4 seed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by InspectorVol View Post
                    We will not go undefeated the rest of the way. We will be a 2 at best and possibly a 3 depending on if a couple other teams get hit and finish really strong. If we lose two more games we couldb be the first 4 seed.

We could easily have between 3 and 5 losses from here on.

Comment

Originally posted by InspectorVol View Post
                      We will not go undefeated the rest of the way. We will be a 2 at best and possibly a 3 depending on if a couple other teams get hit and finish really strong. If we lose two more games we could be the first 4 seed.

We're not even leading the SEC currently. 4th at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by sgvolfan View Post

We could easily have between 3 and 5 losses from here on.
                        On the other hand....we should be favored in all but one (Bammer).

Comment

Originally posted by Orangebutt View Post

On the other hand....we should be favored in all but one (Bammer).
                          We likely won't be favored @ bammer, @ auburn or @ South Carolina. I wouldn't bet Vols in any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Vols View Post

We likely won't be favored @ bammer, @ auburn or @ South Carolina. I wouldn't bet Vols in any of them.
                            We will be favored in all of them if played today.

Comment

Auburn is a home game

Comment

I would bet Carolina game before the other two, if I was a gambler.

Comment

Originally posted by FLAVOLS View Post

We will be favored in all of them if played today.
                                  I'm not so sure about at Bammer.....but it will be just a point or two either way.....

Comment

Originally posted by Orangebutt View Post

I'm not so sure about at Bammer.....but it will be just a point or two either way.....
                                    I think we would still be favored by 3-4 points. They did not match up well with us the first go around and nothing has really changed since then. They will get some points for being at home but still think we would be favored by 7-10 points on a neutral court.

Comment

I know it defies logic but I don't like us being a one seed. I just feel like we will gag on that and exit early. Just a feeling. Make us a three seed and let us claw our way there. That makes me feel better.

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by rosefeathers View Post
                                        I know it defies logic but I don't like us being a one seed. I just feel like we will gag on that and exit early. Just a feeling. Make us a three seed and let us claw our way there. That makes me feel better.

We exit early. If we don't make a deep run with this roster we'll know it's just not in the cards with Barnes.

Comment

Working...
                                        X