• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny White gets contract extension

Highest paid AD in SEC

https://247sports.com/college/tennes...QyDiDK4QMAy1vM
    Self appointed number 1 Vol Fan

After 20+ years of complete IDIOTS in charge from the well driller to the bad comb over Bama plant to the guy who tried to hire someone whose name was even tied to a pedo scandal to even bringing back the dip shit who started the slide … this guy is worth every single penny

Best (only) leadership we've had since Dickey

well deserved for easily the BEST performing Atheltic program in the big 3 in the SEC

Comment

Originally posted by birminghamvol View Post
      After 20+ years of complete IDIOTS in charge from the well driller to the bad comb over Bama plant to the guy who tried to hire someone whose name was even tied to a pedo scandal to even bringing back the dip shit who started the slide … this guy is worth every single penny

Best (only) leadership we've had since Dickey

well deserved for easily the BEST performing Atheltic program in the big 3 in the SEC
      And he cares about ALL sports. Unlike Dickey, who didn't give a rats ass about bball or baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by jeff1vol View Post

And he cares about ALL sports. Unlike Dickey, who didn't give a rats ass about bball or baseball.
        I was gonna say that too Jeff…outside of football, Dickey just didn't seem to care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Pretty impressive blurb here too:

“Tennessee's cumulative 3.27 student-athlete grade-point average in the spring 2022 semester was the all-time high in department history, and the Vols and Lady Vols bettered it with a 3.32 GPA in the fall as baseball, men's basketball, football and men's track & field had their highest-ever semester GPA in the fall.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
          X