Lunardi has Vols as a 1 seed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post

King Basilio axed that very question today, if you would rather have our normal years in hoops, beating KY regularly, ranked high, winning a lot of games, advancing far in the SECT, and flaming in March, or, be UNC last year, lose tons of games, look like shit, get an 8 seed, and make a deep run in the tournament, come into next season as #1, and flame out again and be unranked?

I enjoy the seasons we have personally, and while March has been a letdown, the seasons are a lot of fun, especially sweeping KY and winning the SECT. Winning the Bahamas tourney to kick off the season was fun this year. Beating Kansas to a pulp was nice. 40+ point road SEC win was fun. Now we have a tough stretch coming, and we need to beat little ut, win @Rupp, beat Bruce and the Bammers and try to get a 1 seed.

Barne$ has brought fun and relevance back to hoops when we were in hell after Tyndall got his show cause. If he didn't fall into our lap imagine where we would be with previous regimes hiring records…

YOUR 2021 picking match champion.

It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.
    I agree. This "only matters in March" is total bullshit. Sure, its something we all want but March is all about matchups and its NOT the only measuring stick to a coaches success especially with UTs BB history. Using the mantra that March is all that matters, ol Clownshoes would still be coach. Barnes has made UTBB fun and exciting to all true UTBB fans. Casual fans seem to be the most confused.

Comment

I just want Lunardis head on a damn pike…;-)

Comment

Originally posted by sgvolfan View Post
        I just want Lunardis head on a damn pike…;-)
        Fish or frat boy?

YOUR 2021 Picking Match champion.

https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

Tammy, get me some hash-browns.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post

Fish or frat boy?

A big sharp stick

Comment

Working...
          X