Gee Knoxville the center of College hoops Universe next few days

Texas this Saturday
    Auburn on the 4th
    Tide on the 15th, my birthday

LVs against Uconn this Thursday
    at LSU a week from today

Thx to Basilio

Game Day back again for fake ut.

This national exposure and love should be worth 6.9% of Barnes' salary.

YOUR 2021 picking match champion.

It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.
    YOUR 2021 Picking Match champion.

https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

Tammy, get me some hash-browns.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post

Game Day there Thursday for Lady Vols vs UConn
      Game Day there Saturday for Men vs Texas

Both coaches should get raises.....and gold watches

Comment

Originally posted by Orangebutt View Post

Game Day there Thursday for Lady Vols vs UConn
        Game Day there Saturday for Men vs Texas

Both coaches should get raises.....and gold watches
        Meh !! ESPN just saving costs

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post

But...its all about March. Just ax the experts on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannabis Vol View Post

But...its all about March. Just ax the experts on here.
            Ask*
            And yes, it’s about how you finish, not how you start.

Comment

Statistically the best UT team that's ever played…overall. A long way to go but this is the kind of journey any fan should be happy about…we have been and easily can be back in the shitter and wish for these good times.

Comment

Originally posted by nasavol View Post

Ask*
                And yes, it’s about how you finish, not how you start.
                Stupid Fucking Hypocrite

https://outermonvolia.net/board/foru...ge3#post915174

Ooops....I've said too much.....I'm done....

Comment

Originally posted by FLAVOLS View Post
                  Statistically the best UT team that's ever played…overall. A long way to go but this is the kind of journey any fan should be happy about…we have been and easily can be back in the shitter and wish for these good times.
                  You would think so. I would bet that there are a few people here that hopes we lose to Texas and Bammer so they can come on here and troll the rest of us.
                  Self appointed number 1 Vol Fan

Comment

Originally posted by volmeister View Post

You would think so. I would bet that there are a few people here that hopes we lose to Texas and Bammer so they can come on here and troll the rest of us.
                    Hell....one of them wants to bet against them.....it's laughable.....

Comment

Stupid Fucking Hypocrite

https://outermonvolia.net/board/foru...ge3#post915174

Ooops....I've said too much.....I'm done....
                      The key word there was “constantly” but no one expected you to pick up on that nuance.

And trust me when I say, we ALL wish you were done.

Comment

Hell....one of them wants to bet against them.....it's laughable.....
                        So, if you bet against a team, you can’t be a fan of that team? That is about the dumbest fucking thing I’ve ever heard.

Did you think TN was going to beat GA? I guess you thought Fulmer should have been retained. I do know you thought Donde was going to ruin the football team. I do know you thought Pruitt should have been retained.

So, in your feeble mind, a fan, such as yourself, cannot criticize the team, and you know deep down that they will go undefeated every year, and the coaches are the second coming. That about sum it up?

I honestly think you are in some sort of diminished mental capacity, probably brought on by your alcoholism, but then again, you may seriously be retarded.

Comment

The key word there was “constantly” but no one expected you to pick up on that nuance.

And trust me when I say, we ALL wish you were done.
                          You mean like you did with Mallon a few day before that? You're a pathetic liar.....

Comment

You mean like you did with Mallon a few day before that? You're a pathetic liar.....
                            Lol, keep swinging little fat fella, you might hit that ball one day…

Comment

Dont know if you are talking about me but I am on the record saying I would be the happiest camper on this forum if Ricky defied expectations and even made it to the Elite 8.

Comment

Originally posted by autumnleafvol View Post

Dont know if you are talking about me but I am on the record saying I would be the happiest camper on this forum if Ricky defied expectations and even made it to the Elite 8.
                                You would troll us, but I don't think you want us to lose

Comment

So, if you bet against a team, you can’t be a fan of that team? That is about the dumbest fucking thing I’ve ever heard.

Did you think TN was going to beat GA? I guess you thought Fulmer should have been retained. I do know you thought Donde was going to ruin the football team. I do know you thought Pruitt should have been retained.

So, in your feeble mind, a fan, such as yourself, cannot criticize the team, and you know deep down that they will go undefeated every year, and the coaches are the second coming. That about sum it up?

I honestly think you are in some sort of diminished mental capacity, probably brought on by your alcoholism, but then again, you may seriously be retarded.
                                  I thought we had a chance to beat GA so did a lot of other people. If I remember correctly, the Game Day Crew also thought we would win. I didn't think Fulmer should be retained, but to be honest, we would have been a hell of a lot better off if he had. All of his successors until Heupel were an unmitigated disaster.

Comment

You would troll us, but I don't think you want us to lose
                                    Going to Harrahs in Cherokee Wednesday. Will bet on Alabama and UK($10 each) not because I want them to win but because that will pretty much shitcan any chance for them!

Comment

I thought we had a chance to beat GA so did a lot of other people. If I remember correctly, the Game Day Crew also thought we would win. I didn't think Fulmer should be retained, but to be honest, we would have been a hell of a lot better off if he had. All of his successors until Heupel were an unmitigated disaster.
                                      Did you bet on TN? A chance is not the same as projecting a win.

As far as your comments on Fulmer, it is extremely apparent that many on here are ok with the “8 is enough” approach to coaching. Hell, some of y’all think that warrants the top salary in the NCAA.

Lowered Expectations…

Comment

Did you bet on TN? A chance is not the same as projecting a win.

As far as your comments on Fulmer, it is extremely apparent that many on here are ok with the “8 is enough” approach to coaching. Hell, some of y’all think that warrants the top salary in the NCAA.

Lowered Expectations…
                                        I don't bet on anybody.

Comment

Working...
                                        X