Pepper your angus for the weekend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pepper your angus for the weekend.

If whatever was wrong at SC isn’t fixed, it will be ugly again this Saturday.

Beat floriduh and the gumps in the same year and lose to SC and now vandy could be in question…………………idiots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by InspectorVol View Post

Beat floriduh and the gumps in the same year and lose to SC and now vandy could be in question…………………idiots.

And LSU at home. Next year is already gonna be tough and we don’t need to lose the recruiting momentum we’ve built up.

Comment

Somebody on the Playoff poll tonight said Vandy will beat UT this weekend...I was walking through the room and heard it but didn't see who said it....Gone from the media darlings and playoff team to going to get beat by Vandy by some.

Comment

Nope for the first time in 20 years we have an actual adult at the helm , we will dispose of Vanderbilt bigly and quigly

Comment

Originally posted by Tnphil View Post
          Somebody on the Playoff poll tonight said Vandy will beat UT this weekend...I was walking through the room and heard it but didn't see who said it....Gone from the media darlings and playoff team to going to get beat by Vandy by some.
          Herbie said it.
          Just call me Mike Honcho

Comment

Originally posted by awinatl View Post
            Nope for the first time in 20 years we have an actual adult at the helm , we will dispose of Vanderbilt bigly and quigly
            The adult got skull fucked 63 by SC with a playoff and Sugar Bowl on the line. Made no adjustments on his side and let his shitty DC call the worst game you could imagine watching on the other side and no discipline on 5. That was with our Heisman hopeful QB.

Hope you’re right because Hype can’t afford to lose to Vandy much less after last week.

Comment

Originally posted by IncognitoDad View Post

Herbie said it.
              Yep..

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/te...st-themselves/

Comment

Another downer post, but that's par for the course for you. You can't help it. If someone put a percentage on it, it'd be something like 95% I'd guess.

Anywho, Herb said it. He said it cause he wants the Vols to win.

Comment

Per Herbie we're fighting amongst ourselves. Banks says "nun" of that is true.

Sigh. I know teams don't get along all the time, but shit, have they never heard of compartmentalization?

Comment

Originally posted by awinatl View Post
                    Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by RewindVOL View Post

Another downer post, but that's par for the course for you. You can't help it. If someone put a percentage on it, it'd be something like 95% I'd guess.

Anywho, Herb said it. He said it cause he wants the Vols to win.

Weren’t you getting onto people before the SC game too?

Comment

Originally posted by Volatl View Post

Weren’t you getting onto people before the SC game too?
                        Yep....He has no clue...He is a toadie...Remember how he chased people around during the Butch Jones years crying like a little kid when someone said something bad about his boy Butch..He had mud on his face and disappeared for a long while....He's come back out of the woodwork....Funny as shit.

Comment

Weren't you getting onto people before the SC game too?
                          Getting onto people about what? I can't remember… you'll have to remind me.

Comment

Yep....He has no clue...He is a toadie...Remember how he chased people around during the Butch Jones years crying like a little kid when someone said something bad about his boy Butch..He had mud on his face and disappeared for a long while....He's come back out of the woodwork....Funny as shit.
                            Lol. Just typing lies doesn't make it true. This is a BS post and you know it. But what is true is you post negative crap about the team “you're a fan of” constantly. Maybe you're just bitter cause you love the gators so much, gatorphil.

Comment

Originally posted by RewindVOL View Post

Lol. Just typing lies doesn't make it true. This is a BS post and you know it. But what is true is you post negative crap about the team “you're a fan of” constantly. Maybe you're just bitter cause you love the gators so much, gatorphil.

Your a big boy aren't you toadie and you are full of shit toadie boy...You just can't stand it when anything is said about your orange glasses..........Now go cry some more about LSU being ranked ahead of us when they were beaten by 2 top 10 teams and one the first game of the season and we got shit kicked by USC.

Comment

Your a big boy aren't you toadie and you are full of shit toadie boy...You just can't stand it when anything is said about your orange glasses..........Now go cry some more about LSU being ranked ahead of us when they were beaten by 2 top 10 teams and one the first game of the season and we got shit kicked by USC.
                                I never said I was a big boy. I'm big enough to take care of your geriatric tail though, that's for sure.

You're right though, it does irritate me a little when you constantly post negative crap about the Vols, a team I do love. Going undefeated is extremely hard. In our history we've only done it 9 times. Last time we went undefeated before 98 was 1938. Playing a perfect season would be nice, but it's ok to be realistic.

We should be ranked ahead of bama and lsu. When rankings have you so close, the tiebreaker should be head to head. We all have 2 losses, but we beat them. The only difference in our 2 losses is we lost later in the season, big whup. Stating that is not crying.

lsu hasn't been beaten by 2 top 10 teams either.

Comment

Originally posted by InspectorVol View Post

so my desire at the beginning of the year was this:

Beat Alabama, beat Florida....dont lose to Vandy. Do those three things this year, I'm cool.

Comment

We are going to blast Vandy.

YOUR 2021 picking match champion.

It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.
                                    YOUR 2021 Picking Match champion.

https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

Tammy, get me some hash-browns.

It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

Comment

I’ll avoid chat and maybe that’ll help lol. I’m 0-2 this year when I’m in chat.

Comment

The adult got skull fucked 63 by SC with a playoff and Sugar Bowl on the line. Made no adjustments on his side and let his shitty DC call the worst game you could imagine watching on the other side and no discipline on 5. That was with our Heisman hopeful QB.

Hope you’re right because Hype can’t afford to lose to Vandy much less after last week.
                                        Some people need to realize that this team won 3 games 2 years ago and will win 10 games in the regular season for the first time in like 18 years.

In other words, stop being retarded, we are in good hands.

Comment

Working...
                                        X