Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

According to Hyams, read if you want

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    According to Hyams, read if you want

    Banks missed practice last Monday, unexcused.

    Then he stepped on the Power T in the football complex which apparently is a no-no.(Also heard this from a contributor friend). Hendon called him out and a discussion ensued. Milton jumped in and blows may or may not have been exchanged.

    Does not know status for Vandy.

    #2
    Supposedly Banks Tweeted, or instagrammed, he had missed a practice.
    Last edited by rocketcityvol; November 21, 2022, 03:55 PM.

    Comment


      #3
      Won't dispute that. But there is much more, as well.
      Just call me Mike Honcho

      Comment


        #4
        A blown CFP berth all because of this 4 year old shit …… unbelievable how bad this team let this little skirmish affect them

        They need to have this game on continuous loop in the football complex the entire offseason ….. so freaking ridiculous

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by IncognitoDad View Post
          Won't dispute that. But there is much more, as well.
          and what is the “much more”?

          considering our record at the time, and what our hopes were before and after … I don't see the need to hold out the deets in this.

          Blame has to be cast appropriately for one of the worst losses in recent program history

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by birminghamvol View Post

            and what is the “much more”?

            considering our record at the time, and what our hopes were before and after … I don't see the need to hold out the deets in this.

            Blame has to be cast appropriately for one of the worst losses in recent program history
            No one really knows. Just a bunch of speculation of about 8 things. GatorJeff might know since we claimed some things the other night.
            Elvis said find em young and Fred said old fashion girls are fun

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by clintonaldo View Post

              No one really knows. Just a bunch of speculation of about 8 things. GatorJeff might know since we claimed some things the other night.
              You know everything. At least thats how you come off.

              Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by jeff1vol View Post
                You know everything. At least thats how you come off.

                Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                Lol. This is rich coming from you. You shot your cumwarmer off and are now lashing out. How bout dem Gators?
                Elvis said find em young and Fred said old fashion girls are fun

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by clintonaldo View Post

                  No one really knows. Just a bunch of speculation of about 8 things. GatorJeff might know since we claimed some things the other night.
                  Actually there are about 150 guys in the football complex who know exactly what happened. And they talk! The key is sifting out the noise from the facts.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by awinatl View Post
                    A blown CFP berth all because of this 4 year old shit …… unbelievable how bad this team let this little skirmish affect them

                    They need to have this game on continuous loop in the football complex the entire offseason ….. so freaking ridiculous
                    Evidence of a lack of upperclassmen leadership.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by autumnleafvol View Post

                      Actually there are about 150 guys in the football complex who know exactly what happened. And they talk! The key is sifting out the noise from the facts.
                      Thank you for sharing that.
                      Elvis said find em young and Fred said old fashion girls are fun

                      Comment


                        #12
                        I’d be checking the defensive secondary players bank accounts.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by awinatl View Post
                          A blown CFP berth all because of this 4 year old shit …… unbelievable how bad this team let this little skirmish affect them

                          They need to have this game on continuous loop in the football complex the entire offseason ….. so freaking ridiculous
                          Very sad...in a few years, some will really regret the opportunity that slipped away Saturday night in Columbia. Regret is a total bitch later in life.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by sgvolfan View Post
                            I’d be checking the defensive secondary players bank accounts.
                            I saw this posted on TOS regarding NIL and our DBs...."I wouldn't give a quarter that I found in a empty shopping cart at Aldi's to any of our sorry DB's." LMAO!!!!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Seems like a missed practice that was unexcused would be this particular guy's 3rd strike. I know his previous stuff occurred under a brain dead regime but can't let somebody continue being a poor leader.

                              I said earlier that if Milton stepped in and blows were exchanged, it's probable that the punch he threw would have gone 5 feet over Banks' head anyway…


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Did Hyams say that Jeff Brohm was our new DC?

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by clintonaldo View Post

                                  Thank you for sharing that.
                                  Never miss an opportunity to educate the younger generation.:-)

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by egbert View Post
                                    Seems like a missed practice that was unexcused would be this particular guy's 3rd strike. I know his previous stuff occurred under a brain dead regime but can't let somebody continue being a poor leader.

                                    I said earlier that if Milton stepped in and blows were exchanged, it's probable that the punch he threw would have gone 5 feet over Banks' head anyway…


                                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                    That arm power to the jaw???? Would put anyone out.


                                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by Napervol View Post

                                      That arm power to the jaw???? Would put anyone out.


                                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                      If the punch had landed…it's likely he'd have hit the top of the lockers


                                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

                                      Comment

                                      Working...
                                      X