WBIR on Tillman…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WBIR on Tillman…

Says he is highly questionable for the game. Says Keyton has been taking his place in practice so I guess Hyatt will be staying in the slot. Really need McCoy and Keyton to step up in this game if we are going to win. Not worried about Hyatt, he has looked solid.

https://www.wbir.com/article/sports/...e-373adab74376

Look for them to take the top off UF with Squirrel White blazing down the sideline.

Comment

Originally posted by Volicious View Post
      Look for them to take the top off UF with Squirrel White blazing down the sideline.
      He has the speed to take it to the house. Would not be surprised if they try to get him behind the Gator defense early. We need to score early and get the crowd in the game.

Comment

I don't think it's going to be a huge revelation when they say Tillman is out - he is probably 99.5% out but nothing announced.

Comment

No reason to say anything until he doesn't play…and I'd still have him in uniform on the sidelines just to play the mental game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

He will be missed badly. He was the one guy you could count on every time it's man coverage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We should just quit now.
              Elvis said find em young and Fred said old fashion girls are fun

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideVol View Post

He has the speed to take it to the house. Would not be surprised if they try to get him behind the Gator defense early. We need to score early and get the crowd in the game.
                They would have to use him in motion. He has zero chance against press coverage. He is very small...tiny even. I like his chances in the return game but as a WR not so much at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by clintonaldo View Post
                  We should just quit now.
                  These guys need the bullhorn treatment.
                  Why can't we all just get along?

Comment

Call me crazy, call me stupid, call me a homer wearing orange-tinted glasses, but somehow I don't think getting the crowd into this game is going to be a problem...
                    It's TIME. The Vols are back.

Comment

Originally posted by Mallon Faircloth View Post

Call me crazy, call me stupid, call me a homer wearing orange-tinted glasses, but somehow I don't think getting the crowd into this game is going to be a problem...
                      I am sure the crowd will loud and into the game but it would be great to establish some early momentum. We don’t want to let the Gators get up early and take the steam out of the fans. Hope we take the early lead and get Neyland even louder.

Comment

I am sure the crowd will loud and into the game but it would be great to establish some early momentum. We don't want to let the Gators get up early and take the steam out of the fans. Hope we take the early lead and get Neyland even louder.
                        Would certainly be preferable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

WGWTFA

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          YOUR 2021 Picking Match champion.

https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

Tammy, get me some hash-browns.

It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

Comment

zero difference

vols win by 30 either way

Comment

Working...
                            X