Heupel on Always College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heupel on Always College Football

Hard not to like him. I hope he can be the one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FLAVOLS View Post
      Hey, thanks for the link. Great interview. I loved when he said, "New age approach to old iconic traditions" and thats the type vision the Vols need. There is no doubt he was thr right hire at the right time. I have no idea if he can win championships but he is building the team the right way. Just look at the defensive players that are committed. The Vols are no longer a laughing stock and Hype is getting the type players to compete with the big boys. Yup...right hire at the right time.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannabis Vol View Post

Hey, thanks for the link. Great interview. I loved when he said, "New age approach to old iconic traditions" and thats the type vision the Vols need. There is no doubt he was thr right hire at the right time. I have no idea if he can win championships but he is building the team the right way. Just look at the defensive players that are committed. The Vols are no longer a laughing stock and Hype is getting the type players to compete with the big boys. Yup...right hire at the right time.
        “Can’t recruit”
        - 90% of Outermonvolia

Comment

Originally posted by nasavol View Post

“Can’t recruit”
          - 90% of Outermonvolia
          Now, lots are saying...but...but...defense. He cant run 1,000 plays on offense cause it wears out the defense. 1st off...look at the defensive players committed. 2ndly...thats the depth and much needed speed year 1...the defense led the country in tackles for loss 99% of the season so the scheme is good. Just need everyone to stay healthy and build that depth. Hypes a keeper.

Comment

“Can't recruit”
            - 90% of Outermonvolia
            That is being a little over the top. I don't think the number is that high and if it was then it was probably more of a concern that he has never recruited at our level yet and people were in the “show me” stage.
            I think for the most part the coaches have been doing well along with the admin and support staff all seeming to be rowing together for a change…at least we all hope so after the decade of dysfunction we have had.

Comment

That is being a little over the top. I don't think the number is that high and if it was then it was probably more of a concern that he has never recruited at our level yet and people were in the “show me” stage.
              I think for the most part the coaches have been doing well along with the admin and support staff all seeming to be rowing together for a change…at least we all hope so after the decade of dysfunction we have had.
              I believe you are correct.

Comment

Tell me you were part of the 90% without telling me…

Comment

Tell me you were part of the 90% without telling me…
                  I am an objective observer of all things ..until I'm not.

Comment

Yeah, your right. It was 88%...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Cannabis Vol View Post

Yeah, your right. It was 88%...LOL
                      FL, Bill, pay attention, this is how you board, and please get control of your padawan. He is running all over Outermonvolia, and I’m pretty sure he isn’t potty trained.

Comment

Well it is starting to look like he payed attention to Big Swinging Stoops that you can score all you want, but you better keep them from scoring too

Liked his quote in another article about speed edge rushers and corners....then the one that can't cut that move them to inside, LBs and Safties.

One thing people forget is these high schookers are going grow unless they are Somoliens

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Comment

“Can’t recruit”
                          - 90% of Outermonvolia
                          Any coach that can fog up a mirror can recruit here. Fuckin Dooley wouldn’t go to HS games and signed decent classes.
                          Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
                          Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
                          But as sure as God made black and white
                          What’s done in the dark will be brought to the light

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousVol View Post

Any coach that can fog up a mirror can recruit here. Fuckin Dooley wouldn't go to HS games and signed decent classes.
                            What a pompous bag of shit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                            YOUR 2021 Picking Match champion.

https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

Tammy, get me some hash-browns.

It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

Comment

The problem is, even if CJH can recruit well nationally (which he is currently)... 5th/6th in the SEC aint going to get us anywhere. We have to recruit at a top 5 level to win SEC Championships. Not many people can do that, period. Hopefully, NIL will be an advantage for us moving forward and will help the staff reach that top 5 class level.
                              We shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post

What a pompous bag of shit.

During that era , my GF at the time knew the girl who was Kiffie and then Dooley s barber. Kiffie was friendly to everyone, Dools expected everyone to bow when he entered the room.

Comment

Originally posted by Student Radical View Post

During that era , my GF at the time knew the girl who was Kiffie and then Dooley s barber. Kiffie was friendly to everyone, Dools expected everyone to bow when he entered the room.

Kiffie wanted to plow that barber. Dools was happily married.

Comment

That was my first thought, but the girl said Kiffie never hit on her

Comment

Originally posted by jeff1vol View Post
                                      The problem is, even if CJH can recruit well nationally (which he is currently)... 5th/6th in the SEC aint going to get us anywhere. We have to recruit at a top 5 level to win SEC Championships. Not many people can do that, period. Hopefully, NIL will be an advantage for us moving forward and will help the staff reach that top 5 class level.
                                      We shall see.
                                      Well this is his first real year to recruit and we are getting and in on some studs.

He inherited a dumpster fire of shit and has done a great job.

Spyre is making us nationally relevant so all we have to do is win, and everything will fall in place.

YOUR 2021 Picking Match champion.

https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

Tammy, get me some hash-browns.

It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post

Well this is his first real year to recruit and we are getting and in on some studs.

He inherited a dumpster fire of shit and has done a great job.

Spyre is making us nationally relevant so all we have to do is win, and everything will fall in place.

Ding Ding Ding! We had ave a winner !

Comment

Working...
                                        X