Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saturday baseball game starter named ............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday baseball game starter named ............

They call him the fireman..........

Just call me Mike Honcho

Have a feeling that this lineup will change pretty quickly as the game goes on. Need to get guys some rest, and some backups some ABs.

Just call me Mike Honcho

Comment

https://twitter.com/wesrucker247/sta...5Es1_&ref_url=

Comment

https://twitter.com/UTVolShop/status...5Es1_&ref_url=

Comment

Gilbert gets doubled up on a fly ball. Beck would have scored on a sac fly. Yet another base running blunder. I just don't understand why we continue to do this every game. It's one of the few weaknesses we have, and it might cost us a game down the line. We just have to get better running the bases.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't think this late in the season we'll get much better on the bases. Just got to go with it and hope for the best.

Comment

Coming in to the season baserunning and defense overall were areas of concern.

We've gotten better defensively, but our baserunning is still pony league bad at times. Not sure who is coaching baserunning, but he needs to put a lasso on a couple of guys.
              Just call me Mike Honcho

Comment

Somebody please pick me up a Mike Honcho T-shirt.

Why can't we all just get along?

Comment

There goes that lead.

Comment

Loaded...no outs

Comment

Tied at 3....That walk helped

Comment

Dang…..5 called strike threes….with risp…..painful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Our pitching has looked pretty average the last 2 weekends.
                          Just call me Mike Honcho

Comment

Is it taboo to question Vitello's pitching decisions today? I mean the guy is outstanding as a coach, but just odd pitching decisions today. I get that we have won the conference and secured the top seed in the SEC tourney, but still...

Comment

This weekend has been a drill in getting pitchers out of their comfort zones and see how they do….obviously getting ready for tourneys. Doesn't look like Beam was very comfortable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Beck is really struggling. We need him to get back to normal.

Comment

Originally posted by ChattanoogaVol View Post
                                  Is it taboo to question Vitello's pitching decisions today? I mean the guy is outstanding as a coach, but just odd pitching decisions today. I get that we have won the conference and secured the top seed in the SEC tourney, but still...

He gets a pass from me today. I didn't have a problem with Joyce getting the start, given the circumstances.

Plus there had to be a letdown in intensity after wrapping up the SEC last night.

Be interesting to see how it plays out next weekend in Starkvegas.

Just call me Mike Honcho

Comment

Originally posted by IncognitoDad View Post

He gets a pass from me today. I didn't have a problem with Joyce getting the start, given the circumstances.

Plus there had to be a letdown in intensity after wrapping up the SEC last night.

Be interesting to see how it plays out next weekend in Starkvegas.
                                    That's always a danger in clinching too early…once you let up a bit, it's tough to get back in the groove. Tinkering a little today made sense, but come SEC tourney time, best be playing like they mean something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Well this is an ass whoopin. Lil dawggies get their participation trophy.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

How are we for the No.1 seed in the national tourney?.....Some have said Oregon State is close to us?

Comment

Working...
                                        X