Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In case you were wondering what Donde's biggest fan is doing

https://atozsports.com/nashville/ten...t-2022-giants/

Agree with this quote and believe several of us questioned this very thing when UT hired him.
    "The biggest reason Pruitt failed at Tennessee had nothing to do with his football knowledge — he failed because he didn’t know how to run a program. Pruitt didn’t know how to manage a coaching staff and support staff."

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Steal your face right off your head.

Eff that damn Gump. Hope he never coaches another winning team.

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Smokey View Post
      https://atozsports.com/nashville/ten...t-2022-giants/

Agree with this quote and believe several of us questioned this very thing when UT hired him.
      "The biggest reason Pruitt failed at Tennessee had nothing to do with his football knowledge — he failed because he didn't know how to run a program. Pruitt didn't know how to manage a coaching staff and support staff."

He failed at Tennessee because he's dumber than a box of worms.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      YOUR 2021 Picking Match champion.

https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

Tammy, get me some hash-browns.

It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

Comment

SOB wanted to get fired from here....He hated it. It just didn't end the way he wanted it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post

He failed at Tennessee because he's dumber than a box of worms.

That never gets old.

Comment

Came in hoping someone had unearthed AV.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnphil View Post
              SOB wanted to get fired from here....He hated it. It just didn't end the way he wanted it too.
              And the feeling was mutual!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I can't decide if I hate Poot, Dools, or Stride Rite the most.

All three suck.

Why can't we all just get along?

Comment

Originally posted by Polemicvol View Post

All three suck.
                  I'd throw Kiffie into that pile of shit too.

Comment

Originally posted by Polemicvol View Post

All three suck.
                    Let me rank that for you:

1. Stride Rite--Fake, arrogant cocksucker who thought we knew as little about football as he did. He was wrong.

2. Poot--Bama plant who took the job only because no one else would have offered it to him other than Foolmer. Too stupid to hate and too stupid to love.

3. Dools--Not Baby Feet or Poot.

Comment

Originally posted by RynoVol View Post

1. Stride Rite--Fake, arrogant cocksucker who thought we knew as little about football as he did. He was wrong.

2. Poot--Bama plant who took the job only because no one else would have offered it to him other than Foolmer. Too stupid to hate and too stupid to love.

Trifecta of Suck!

Comment

Poots the worst ….. Butchy at least won a few games here

Comment

Damn I still remember feeling a glimmer of hope when we hard cornbread.

He wasn't the polished snake oil salesman LA Jones was, with a Rolex, 50 pairs of Jordan's, and a Mercedes with bull wing doors.

I heard him talk at the opening presser… “aight” “high skoo” and I thought damn, we have an actual football coach. He was under Saban and knows how to cheat. We are on our way back.

I have never been more wrong about anything ever, except maybe that Thai lady that I picked up one night at the VF & W.

I was the opposite of excited when Franklin turned us down and we hired Hype. The jury is still out, but we appear to have lucked into a real coach.

Comment

If we had hired Penis haid I might have went Postal wit my 357

Comment

Originally posted by sgvolfan View Post
                              I get the hate cause Vandy, but I was just wanting our administration to buy a real fucking coach that has won at this level, which Penis Head is that. So, you'd a prolly started with me when you were making it rain and spraying bullets.

Comment

He wasn't the polished snake oil salesman LA Jones was, with a Rolex, 50 pairs of Jordan's, and a Mercedes with bull wing doors.

I heard him talk at the opening presser… “aight” “high skoo” and I thought damn, we have an actual football coach. He was under Saban and knows how to cheat. We are on our way back.

I have never been more wrong about anything ever, except maybe that Thai lady that I picked up one night at the VF & W.

I was the opposite of excited when Franklin turned us down and we hired Hype. The jury is still out, but we appear to have lucked into a real coach.

I'm with ya on the Franklin Hype part. It's looking like we failed upward. Hope so anyway.

Comment

That VFW will get you every time…

Comment

Originally posted by DarthVol View Post

Trifecta of Suck!
                                    Agree 1000%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sgvolfan View Post
                                      I woulda clipped that faggot at the airport.

Comment

I woulda clipped that faggot at the airport.
                                        Pfffffttt… you would be wearing transition lenses and shaving your head.

Comment

Working...
                                        X