Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Julian Phillips in da House

from the ANML

He is a game changer for sure. Vol hoops next year is loaded to defend their Championship and make a NCAA run...hopefully.

Comment

Just play him and work on his +/- in November.

Comment

Money talks these days.
        Just call me Mike Honcho

Comment

Originally posted by IncognitoDad View Post
          Money talks these days.
          Not just these days...it always has.....

Comment

10%
            Elvis said find em young and Fred said old fashion girls are fun

Comment

Originally posted by clintonaldo View Post
              10%
              That's to much.
              Just call me Mike Honcho

Comment

Now we need Justin Edwards from Philly.

Phillips is a very good player. But Edwards is a near lock to be a lottery pick next year and is an absolute game changer for whichever school he picks.

Not that I'm unhappy getting Phillips. He's a huge get for the Vols and I'm greatly relieved to land him. It seemed like we were stuck in the mud in men's basketball recruiting, maybe things are turning around now.

We can have a very good team next year if we can add the right couple of pieces.

Why can't we all just get along?

Comment

https://twitter.com/TiptonEdits/stat...5Es1_&ref_url=

Comment

Originally posted by Polemicvol View Post
                    Now we need Justin Edwards from Philly.

Phillips is a very good player. But Edwards is a near lock to be a lottery pick next year and is an absolute game changer for whichever school he picks.

Not that I'm unhappy getting Phillips. He's a huge get for the Vols and I'm greatly relieved to land him. It seemed like we were stuck in the mud in men's basketball recruiting, maybe things are turning around now.

We can have a very good team next year if we can add the right couple of pieces.

Is Edwards reclassifying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Orangebutt View Post

Is Edwards reclassifying?
                      Not that I'm aware of. He's class of '23.

A number of these elite athletes do work to be able to do that if they choose. I'm sure advisors have known for some time that Edwards has a future in basketball and if they are smart, they set up a plan to graduate hs early if he wishes.

Comment

Not that I'm aware of. He's class of '23.

A number of these elite athletes do work to be able to do that if they choose. I'm sure advisors have known for some time that Edwards has a future in basketball and if they are smart, they set up a plan to graduate hs early if he wishes.
                        You made it sound like he was available now

Comment

You made it sound like he was available now
                          I clearly did no such thing.

You are just inventing stuff to nitpick me on.

As usual.

Comment

Meh…..you said NOW we need him. And that would be pretty cool if that actually could happen. We're going to sign at least two more kids this year…..far before we would get this guy…..and honestly….I doubt we get him whenever he's available. I’m just trying to clarify what you were talking about. Something that borders on a full time job.

Comment

Meh…..you said NOW we need him. And that would be pretty cool if that actually could happen. We're going to sign at least two more kids this year…..far before we would get this guy…..and honestly….I doubt we get him whenever he's available. I’m just trying to clarify what you were talking about. Something that borders on a full time job.

You are a sad person. You make mountains out of molehills in your rush to denigrate me.

We've obviously got several more schollies to give to get that needed additional pieces for next year.

I never said anything about what recruiting class any of the two kids I mentioned are in.

I just said it's been awhile since we had much good recruiting news in basketball and we need more to improve this team.

Comment

You shouldn't weep……I was just trying to figure out wtf you were talking about…..whether I'm sad….or not.

Comment

You shouldn't weep……I was just trying to figure out wtf you were talking about…..whether I'm sad….or not.

I'm not crying.

And you weren't just trying to figure out what I meant. Cause you asked and I answered that question. And that wasn't sufficient for you.

No, you were trying to find a "gotcha" moment.

Which is why you are such a sad fuck.

Find a hobby, other than following me around the board nitpicking my posts over nothing.

Comment

I'm not crying.

And you weren't just trying to figure out what I meant. Cause you asked and I answered that question. And that wasn't sufficient for you.

No, you were trying to find a "gotcha" moment.

Which is why you are such a sad fuck.

Find a hobby, other than following me around the board nitpicking my posts over nothing.
                                    You should relax Gladys…..Save getting your skirt ruffled for something important….

Comment

You should relax Gladys…..Save getting your skirt ruffled for something important….

You turned my abortion observation into a political shit storm….implying I'm a Nazi sympathizer …. Getting it shut down…..yet I'm following YOU around? Get a grip

Comment

You turned my abortion observation into a political shit storm….implying I'm a Nazi sympathizer …. Getting it shut down…..yet I'm following YOU around? Get a grip

You did your part in getting that thread shut down.

Comment

Working...
                                        X