Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greg Norman -tone deaf idiot

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Greg Norman -tone deaf idiot

    On the murder of journalist Jamaal Khashoggi where he was lured to the Saudi embassy and was murdered/mutilated:

    “Everybody has owned up to it, right?" Norman said, according to London-based newspaper The Times. "It has been spoken about, from what I’ve read, going on what you guys reported. Take ownership, no matter what it is. Look, we’ve all made mistakes and you just want to learn from those mistakes and how you can correct them going forward.”

    Every time he and Phil open their big mouth they dig the hole deeper. Norman is worse at this than he was on the back nine at Augusta on Sunday.

    #2
    Originally posted by John Lee Pettimore View Post
    On the murder of journalist Jamaal Khashoggi where he was lured to the Saudi embassy and was murdered/mutilated:

    “Everybody has owned up to it, right?" Norman said, according to London-based newspaper The Times. "It has been spoken about, from what I’ve read, going on what you guys reported. Take ownership, no matter what it is. Look, we’ve all made mistakes and you just want to learn from those mistakes and how you can correct them going forward.”

    Every time he and Phil open their big mouth they dig the hole deeper. Norman is worse at this than he was on the back nine at Augusta on Sunday.
    I always thought he was a pretty bright guy....his off the course ventures have made him a lot of money.....that's the dumbest thing I've read in a while. And I've had a large collection from which to draw......

    Comment


      #3
      He’s a total dickhead and has been ever since his total gag jobs in majors

      Comment


        #4
        Isn't Norman a golfing buddy of President Clinton?

        Comment


          #5
          There's a reason FOX canned his ass after one year of doing color for the US Open....PGA golf tournaments....Norman was flat awful. FOX was plain awful at doing golf and glad they didn't last long. Joe Buck doing golf....Shit. Big joke.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Tnphil View Post
            There's a reason FOX canned his ass after one year of doing color for the US Open....PGA golf tournaments....Norman was flat awful. FOX was plain awful at doing golf and glad they didn't last long. Joe Buck doing golf....Shit. Big joke.
            So true ^^^^ Fox also sucked in their early days of doing the BCS championship games , they have since improved

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by awinatl View Post

              So true ^^^^ Fox also sucked in their early days of doing the BCS championship games , they have since improved

              Yes they did....They had announcers and pregame panels that were NFL people and sucked at college football....Glad ESPN took away the playoff games and Fox can stick to the NFL and NASCAR.

              Comment


                #8
                Norman's point is even evil murderers like MBS, the Saudi Crown Prince who is the current head Saud in charge, can be good people.

                Hell, Hitler loved his dogs.

                Norman just wants to make a bunch of money promoting this Saudi owned golf tour and isn't gonna let morality shit get in the way.

                Why can't we all just get along?

                Comment


                  #9
                  I'm gonna keep on wearing those comfy Greg Norman golf polos though.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by RynoVol View Post
                    I'm gonna keep on wearing those comfy Greg Norman golf polos though.
                    Lookin like a preppie!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by RynoVol View Post
                      I'm gonna keep on wearing those comfy Greg Norman golf polos though.
                      I've got 12 Norman golf shirts....Wearing one now as I type.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by RynoVol View Post
                        I'm gonna keep on wearing those comfy Greg Norman golf polos though.
                        Have a couple that we got from Belk years ago because I liked the shark on it.


                        Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                        YOUR 2021 Picking Match champion.

                        https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

                        Tammy, get me some hash-browns.

                        It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Tnphil View Post

                          I've got 12 Norman golf shirts....Wearing one now as I type.
                          At least 12, number is embarrassing. Love that little shark.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post

                            Have a couple that we got from Belk years ago because I liked the shark on it.


                            Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                            I picked a couple up from Costco last summer. Pretty nice shirt

                            Comment


                              #15
                              I hear that Norman is about to come out with a matching burqa for y'all's wives.

                              (Just kidding…I like the shirts too)


                              Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X