Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill Morgan said he's an angler

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Bill Morgan said he's an angler

    Damn dude, you catching gold fish?
    https://www.tennessean.com/story/spo...ra/9716965002/

    Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

    Steal your face right off your head.

    #2
    That's a pretty incredible looking trout, like you should get a golden ticket to Willy Wonka's factory for catching it.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    YOUR 2021 Picking Match champion.

    https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

    Tammy, get me some hash-browns.

    It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post
      That's a pretty incredible looking trout, like you should get a golden ticket to Willy Wonka's factory for catching it.


      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Let me know where your fishing hole/bowl is.

      Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

      Steal your face right off your head.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Saint Smokey View Post
        Let me know where your fishing hole/bowl is.

        Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
        Your Zebco 202 and snag hooks wouldn't work.


        Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        YOUR 2021 Picking Match champion.

        https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

        Tammy, get me some hash-browns.

        It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

        Comment


          #5
          Some people are hunters. Some are gatherers.

          I'm a diner.

          Why can't we all just get along?

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post

            Your Zebco 202 and snag hooks wouldn't work.


            Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            Ima take you, eldiablo, and jimbob on a one way fishing trip.

            Seriously, I did buy my son a Zebco 808 when he was 6 and was having trouble witha spinning reel. Sombitch was too damn heavy for the little feller.

            And we call em treble hooks. They're the first thing to be replaced on a mirrorlure twitch or surface bait.

            Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

            Steal your face right off your head.

            Comment


              #7
              Vandy grad must have wrote that article. “Tented”.
              sigpic

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post

                Your Zebco 202 and snag hooks wouldn't work.


                Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                That's cause I'm not a freshwater potlicker. What are you using, a Bubba stick and an egg beater or are you a whipper?

                Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

                Steal your face right off your head.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Saint Smokey View Post
                  Ima take you, eldiablo, and jimbob on a one way fishing trip.

                  Seriously, I did buy my son a Zebco 808 when he was 6 and was having trouble witha spinning reel. Sombitch was too damn heavy for the little feller.

                  And we call em treble hooks. They're the first thing to be replaced on a mirrorlure twitch or surface bait.

                  Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
                  Ummm..... hold on just a dang minute.

                  Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Saint Smokey View Post
                    That's cause I'm not a freshwater potlicker. What are you using, a Bubba stick and an egg beater or are you a whipper?

                    Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
                    I'm throwing a damn 12” jelly worm.

                    That's what.


                    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    YOUR 2021 Picking Match champion.

                    https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

                    Tammy, get me some hash-browns.

                    It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by tnjimbob View Post
                      Ummm..... hold on just a dang minute.

                      Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
                      Don't worry bout SS, just bring your carving knife and we will cut him into 12 slices of bitcharoni and use him for bait to catch some bull sharks.


                      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                      YOUR 2021 Picking Match champion.

                      https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

                      Tammy, get me some hash-browns.

                      It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Well, Tammy IS a big mouth trophy.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post

                          I'm throwing a damn 12” jelly worm.

                          That's what.


                          Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          Well shit. Who knew a fellar could catch a fish with his pecker? You going for them rainbow trout?

                          Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

                          Steal your face right off your head.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Which SEC coach is that?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Saint Smokey View Post
                              Well shit. Who knew a fellar could catch a fish with his pecker? You going for them rainbow trout?

                              Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
                              Lmao what in the world?


                              Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                              YOUR 2021 Picking Match champion.

                              https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

                              Tammy, get me some hash-browns.

                              It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post

                                Lmao what in the world?


                                Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                                It’s a damn sucker!

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by Constipated View Post
                                  Which SEC coach is that?
                                  It can't be Nicky , his peckers too small


                                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Why that’s the ole ball coach I believe. He didn’t catch it with his pecker. He caught it the normal way and is fucking it in the photo.
                                    sigpic

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      What is it with Florida coaches and fish? It must be an initiation thing like a frat. Does Napier have to let a crab pinch his nipples?

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by Constipated View Post
                                        What is it with Florida coaches and fish? It must be an initiation thing like a frat. Does Napier have to let a crab pinch his nipples?




                                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X