Spencer Rattler hitting the Transfer Portal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spencer Rattler hitting the Transfer Portal

Rumors abound…and possible landing spots - KY, Ole Miss, and yes Taldo will be pleased….Tennessee.

Chump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Funny...On the college football show today they said don't be surprised if Rattler transfers.

Comment

Do not want.

Comment

We are gonna have a ton of great quarterbacks wanting to play for Coach Hype.

We've got like three 5 star quarterbacks from the '23 and '24 classes that are gonna be in Neyland watching the game on Saturday.
          Why can't we all just get along?

Comment

Come home, young Rattler.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            It ain't nothing for me to whoop a man's ass...you might have heard of me.

IT'S A DAMN OIL FILTER, I bought it off of ye fair and square, you said it was a good 'un.

That's chickenshit just like you and ye damn business.

Comment

Originally posted by Constipated View Post
              Do not want.
              As the old classic song says " I second that emotion" DO....not....want

Comment

Somebody delete this shit before Clint sees it! I didn’t put Flavols up to it, either. This time, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by sgvolfan View Post
                  Somebody delete this shit before Clint sees it! I didn’t put Flavols up to it, either. This time, anyway.
                  Hmmm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

A major problem OU has is they don't have a rushing game and it's putting pressure on their pass game...we've seen that here at UT up close.

Comment

Originally posted by sgvolfan View Post
                      NASA and I made a deal so I now cannot rub his nose in his awful opinion on Spencer Ratshit.
                      Elvis said find em young and Fred said old fashion girls are fun

Comment

Just call me the great negotiator…

Comment

He's another Gitmo in the making and the fact that he's already looking to leave tells me he's got a lot of p***y in him.

Comment

Gimme back those cars!

https://larrybrownsports.com/college...il-deal/584093
                            "Rock the boat" Hues Corporation

Comment

Seems to be alot of knee jerk reaction to this. Hype will get a good to great QB that much I am sure. He took a flyer on Milton and may do the same on this rattler guy. OU issues as TN Phil stated is they can't run the ball. If he can turn Hooker into a serviceable QB, he has a chance to help other wayward QBs. I am gonna sit back with my popcorn and watch it play out.

Comment

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                                It ain't nothing for me to whoop a man's ass...you might have heard of me.

IT'S A DAMN OIL FILTER, I bought it off of ye fair and square, you said it was a good 'un.

That's chickenshit just like you and ye damn business.

Comment

He isn’t coming here. Doesn’t fit in with the culture.
                                  Elvis said find em young and Fred said old fashion girls are fun

Comment

Rattler is a dickhead…… carry on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

NIL return on investment

https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...g-job-in-flux/

Comment

Originally posted by Tnphil View Post
                                        I really and truly hope some of these businesses are left holding the bag with these ridiculous agreements. However, I hope Pal’s makes a mint off of Fulky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                        X