Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Penishead on usc watch/want list

seems he is high demand and mentioned for every job....The new Gruden. LOL

I believe he takes this one. LA, lesser conference, still a name brand. He could do well (playoffs) there as opposed to B1G.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnphil View Post
      Who else is on their list. Is Kiffin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wonder if our Vandy Coach (who escaped that nasty, vicious trial of four of his football players just in time) will continue the acquaintances of some of those players' families who were (IIRC) from the USCw vicinity?

Comment

Originally posted by Boydog View Post

Who else is on their list. Is Kiffin

That ship has sailed

Comment

The article I saw had Luke Fickle, the guy from Brigham Young, Boston College coach, Campbell from Iowa State, Pecker Head, and Dave Clawson.

Comment

Originally posted by Boydog View Post

The article I saw had Luke Fickle, the guy from Brigham Young, Boston College coach, Campbell from Iowa State, Pecker Head, and Dave Clawson.

Franklin is the only candidate from that list. They’ll hire someone capable of being comfortable in LA.
              "A lot of times, we have no idea what we're doing, but, the defense doesn't know, that we don't know what we're doing. Now that's next level." - Peyton Manning

Comment

Someday Franklin might win a big game….. probably not though

Comment

Franklin is from Penn so it depends if he wants to leave home...,usc could pay him.

Comment

Finebaum said today he thought Franklin would go to USC. Remarkable prediction by him. He didn't couch it in "could", or "might".

Comment

Franklin is from Penn so it depends if he wants to leave home...,usc could pay him.
                      Trade Ohio St for Oregon, I’d do it…

Comment

I’ve never understood why USC is a higher profile job than UCLA. Unless things have changed, UCLA is in a much better part of LA than is USC.

In any case, Franklin is probably at or near the top of the 2nd tier of coaches (after saban, *maybe* Dabo, and, when he’s in college and not playing grab-ass, Meyer). He can win a natty at either Penn State or USC. But USC is probably the easier road. They do still play Notre Dame annually I believe, but they would still have an easier time of it than would Penn State.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                        X