Matt Corral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasavol View Post

Did you watch that game? Kiffin called probably the worst game he ever has since he has been at Ole Miss. Was way too aggressive early in the game, going foot it on 4th down in his own territory, etc. Too many wide side passes that AL just flat ran down. Just a bad game plan.
    Did not make sense....Much better game plan last year his first year at OM against a just as good Bama team. Fooker went nuts for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnphil View Post

Did not make sense....Much better game plan last year his first year at OM against a just as good Bama team. Fooker went nuts for some reason.
      I thought so too, I think he got anxious, maybe a little panicked with his play calling.

Comment

Originally posted by nasavol View Post

I thought so too, I think he got anxious, maybe a little panicked with his play calling.
        If Neyland gets like it can get he’s gonna get anxious.
        What bothers me about Corral is his running

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Corral can put it anywhere on the field. Last team with the ball wins.

Comment

On running, he likes to hold up a bit and run up the middle similar to a QB draw, and when running outside he tends to go to his left. He is an excellent downfield passer and two of his TDs against Arkansas went to wide open receivers that resulted from busted coverages. He is not afraid to throw the slant pass where our coverage has been historically very weak. Their defense is physically not strong but they do tend to try consistently to rip the ball out of RB and WR hands. On the sideline he is their rha-rha guy with the other players...mainly the o line. He is good but can be beat if gaps are held and end coverage is maintained. The unknown factor is crowd noise.

Comment

Originally posted by victoryvol View Post
              On running, he likes to hold up a bit and run up the middle similar to a QB draw, and when running outside he tends to go to his left. He is an excellent downfield passer and two of his TDs against Arkansas went to wide open receivers that resulted from busted coverages. He is not afraid to throw the slant pass where our coverage has been historically very weak. Their defense is physically not strong but they do tend to try consistently to rip the ball out of RB and WR hands. On the sideline he is their rha-rha guy with the other players...mainly the o line. He is good but can be beat if gaps are held and end coverage is maintained. The unknown factor is crowd noise.
              Good post. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ferk a bunch of Matt Corral.

We are gonna beat Ole Miss' ass.

They are pretenders.

Why can't we all just get along?

Comment

Originally posted by Tnphil View Post

Agree on all counts....and on some of those short yardage situations used the dive play with a lightweight running back...Didn't utilize Corral's running effectively early...went nuts with the 4th down calls. Did not look like the same offense.

Comment

Originally posted by rocketcityvol View Post

Agree on all counts....and on some of those short yardage situations used the dive play with a lightweight running back...Didn't utilize Corral's running effectively early...went nuts with the 4th down calls. Did not look like the same offense.
                    Hope he doesn’t snap back to reality this weekend and calls the same game against us as he did Bama. Of course our D isn’t Bama, but Kiffin going mental won’t hurt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    It ain't nothing for me to whoop a man's ass...you might have heard of me.

IT'S A DAMN OIL FILTER, I bought it off of ye fair and square, you said it was a good 'un.

That's chickenshit just like you and ye damn business.

Comment

KEYS GRABBING THE LEAD- , then beat the piss out of that undersized D Line

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post

Hope he doesn’t snap back to reality this weekend and calls the same game against us as he did Bama. Of course our D isn’t Bama, but Kiffin going mental won’t hurt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                        Ole Miss has a very, very good offense. I doubt he makes the same mistakes. Got to hope the crowd is loud and disrupts their communication

Comment

Working...
                        X