101-13 in the first quarter this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

101-13 in the first quarter this year

…that’s by how much Tennessee is outscoring opponents. The 13 is more impressive than the 101, to be honest. The D is giving us an opportunity to get out to a big lead (over the last two games anyway) and the O is taking advantage.

Not to give credit to botch, but…that’s what you can complimentary football (one of his cliches…but in this case, accurate). I have a feeling this weekend might be a little different than the last two games but I’ll also bet that we at least match punch for punch with Ole Miss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's complementary, dammit!

JK. my pedantic moment for the day. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by rocketcityvol View Post
      It's complementary, dammit!

JK. my pedantic moment for the day. ;-)
      I blame Siri. Hell, if I could blame Siri for the acne I had as a teenager, I would.

Comment

A couple of early stops and we are gonna run their asses. If we stumble out of the gate it will be a long night. No way in Hell Kiffin believes his defense can contain our offense, he will go full retard like he did against Saban if we jump out on him.
        Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
        Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
        But as sure as God made black and white
        What’s done in the dark will be brought to the light

Comment

Originally posted by egbert View Post

I blame Siri. Hell, if I could blame Siri for the acne I had as a teenager, I would.

Sometimes it takes five minutes for me to get my Iphone auto-correct to agree with me. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousVol View Post
            A couple of early stops and we are gonna run their asses. If we stumble out of the gate it will be a long night. No way in Hell Kiffin believes his defense can contain our offense, he will go full retard like he did against Saban if we jump out on him.
            If we score the first 2 possessions it’s over and I absolutely love the scripted plays he calls to start the games so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Elvis said find em young and Fred said old fashion girls are fun

Comment

Originally posted by clintonaldo View Post

If we score the first 2 possessions it’s over and I absolutely love the scripted plays he calls to start the games so far.

A coach with a plan ! What a concept!

Comment

Originally posted by clintonaldo View Post

Great point! His scripted plays in every game has been masterful to say the least. It looks like he could just run the same script time after time because they have worked...for the most part.

Comment

Working...
                X