Marlon McKinney's The List -Knoxblogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marlon McKinney's The List -Knoxblogs

Have not been able to access it for several days. Does anyone know its status???

My kudo's to him for being the best almost daily summary of articles on UT Vol athletic activity for many years. I miss it when its not available. "The List" is terrific especially considering it has been a no cost summary of all articles about VOL sports. I give an A+ to Mr.McKinney's publication.

Go VOLS!!! Beat Ole Miss !!!

I’m not familiar with it. Is that what it’s called if I google it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by egbert View Post
      I’m not familiar with it. Is that what it’s called if I google it?

Marlon McKinneys The List. It compiles a lot of UT articles in one spot once a day. I usually go in the morning to see what's up.

Comment

Originally posted by John Lee Pettimore View Post

Marlon McKinneys The List. It compiles a lot of UT articles in one spot once a day. I usually go in the morning to see what's up.
        Good deal, thanks JLP and victoryvol…wasn’t familiar with it.

Comment

As of this morning(10/14/21 Thurs) the site is back up with access to 14 articles about UT VOL football. Bookmark it and you can enjoy its content most every day. It has been a staple in my morning updates for many years. Sometimes it is not updated on each day. Mr. McKinney does an excellent job pulling it together for both football and basketball.. Yes, enjoy.

Comment

This site is back up. Check it out if you don't know about it. Gives a link most Vol news for the day

http://knoxblogs.com/list/

Comment

This site is back up. Check it out if you don't know about it. Gives a link most Vol news for the day

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by victoryvol View Post
                As of this morning(10/14/21 Thurs) the site is back up with access to 14 articles about UT VOL football. Bookmark it and you can enjoy its content most every day. It has been a staple in my morning updates for many years. Sometimes it is not updated on each day. Mr. McKinney does an excellent job pulling it together for both football and basketball.. Yes, enjoy.
                Victory...you beat me by one minute *L*

Comment

John Lee....as long as we can do that against Ole Miss. all will be right with our "world". Beat Ole Miss!!!

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Thanks guys, will definitely check it out!

Comment

Originally posted by victoryvol View Post
                        John Lee....as long as we can do that against Ole Miss. all will be right with our "world". Beat Ole Miss!!!
                        Victory...do I remember you being from Valdosta? My HS alma mater

Comment

Check out the KnoxBlog this morning (Friday)......eight UT football articles, three UT basketball ones, one on UT soccer, and one on tennis.

John Lee///I was bred, born, and raised in Nashville. Live now in an area called Whites Creek on a small farm. Big VOL fan thru thick and thin. Beat Ole MIss!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X