Fun Fact.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun Fact.......

In their two head to head meetings at their former schools, Josh Heupel wrecked the Lane Train and ripped up the tracks. Combined score 104-50. Point being, Humble Josh ain’t gonna be star struck or impressed when the Kiffin circus rolls into Knoxville.

Saturday night has the potential to be a program changer. Prime time, Neyland checkered and at full roar, a top 15 Ole Miss coming off of two brutal weeks and the smug prick that shoved us off into the football abyss is leading them. Them old feelings of days gone by are stirring in the heart of Big Orange Country because it feels like it matters again. This damn week can’t go by quick enough.

Prediction: The Big Orange Nation takes it’s pound of flesh from Joey Freshwater come Saturday night.
    Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
    Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
    But as sure as God made black and white
    What’s done in the dark will be brought to the light

That would be glorious. Those type of things have been in short supply for about 20 years minus a couple signs of life that were fools gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That sonofabitch Munsoned us and the media sucked his dick for it for 15 years. Payback a comin’.

It still burns my ass that no one in the national media has ever shown one modicum of sympathy for the giant screw job that that fuck put on us. I don’t want sympathy mind you but at the very least an acknowledgement of what he did.

If it’s a sin to use the word faggot in an email ten years ago then it oughta sure as shit be a sin to leave a once proud program twisting in the wind two weeks before signing day for some Hollywood bullshit gold. Fuck that guy. Fuck Layla too…yeah let’s fuck Layla.

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousVol View Post
        In their two head to head meetings at their former schools, Josh Heupel wrecked the Lane Train and ripped up the tracks. Combined score 104-50. Point being, Humble Josh ain’t gonna be star struck or impressed when the Kiffin circus rolls into Knoxville.

Saturday night has the potential to be a program changer. Prime time, Neyland checkered and at full roar, a top 15 Ole Miss coming off of two brutal weeks and the smug prick that shoved us off into the football abyss is leading them. Them old feelings of days gone by are stirring in the heart of Big Orange Country because it feels like it matters again. This damn week can’t go by quick enough.

Prediction: The Big Orange Nation takes it’s pound of flesh from Joey Freshwater come Saturday night.
        I pray that you are right Venomous!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Great thread.

We are all formerly abused wives and we are afraid to hope that next Saturday can be a return to Vol greatness.

Don't be afraid to believe.

I think Coach Hype is different than we've experienced for 20 years. I don't think he gets scared before big games. I think he is just trilled to be there and his players play like they love the game and know they are gonna succeed.

It's a mindset and our fans need to catch up to where our team is now.

It's a new day.
          Why can't we all just get along?

Comment

Originally posted by InspectorVol View Post
            That would be glorious. Those type of things have been in short supply for about 20 years minus a couple signs of life that were fools gold.

Hey...wait a minute. You have said numerous times that Hype is like Butch...Dooley...Gump and you are not going to support him until he actually proves to YOU that he can coach. Now, get you old broken down ass back on the porch...we will let you know when the waters safe...bahawahaha

Comment

Originally posted by rosefeathers View Post
              That sonofabitch Munsoned us and the media sucked his dick for it for 15 years. Payback a comin’.

It still burns my ass that no one in the national media has ever shown one modicum of sympathy for the giant screw job that that fuck put on us. I don’t want sympathy mind you but at the very least an acknowledgement of what he did.

If it’s a sin to use the word faggot in an email ten years ago then it oughta sure as shit be a sin to leave a once proud program twisting in the wind two weeks before signing day for some Hollywood bullshit gold. Fuck that guy. Fuck Layla too…yeah let’s fuck Layla.

And...several on here was all butt hurt cause UT wouldn't hire the lil lying bastard back. I will never understand the infatuation that some on here and other places has for that low life, classless POS. Hype is a better coach by a long shot but he doesn't run that mouth and Twitter up everyone like so many desire in their HC.

Comment

This team recognizes coaching ability with Hype and staff. They know for a fact that they have a punchers chance in every game, with an occasional 1st round knockout every once in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannabis Vol View Post

Hey...wait a minute. You have said numerous times that Hype is like Butch...Dooley...Gump and you are not going to support him until he actually proves to YOU that he can coach. Now, get you old broken down ass back on the porch...we will let you know when the waters safe...bahawahaha
                  ^^^^^
                  Proof that weed causes cognitive issues.

Comment

Originally posted by shootervol View Post
                    This team recognizes coaching ability with Hype and staff. They know for a fact that they have a punchers chance in every game, with an occasional 1st round knockout every once in a while.

These last two games we have been the football equivalent of young Mike Tyson.

Comment

What Hype has done with the depleted roster he inherited
                      is amazing. If he had the depth and talent that half of the
                      SEC has, he would be undefeated.

Comment

This team and this season are different from any in the past decade. Clearly Heupel and his staff are doing a good job coaching, and with every game, the team looks like it is buying in and evolving. All good. Unfortunately I think that we may not quite be deep enough, or talented enough just yet to be competitive with Ole Miss. Hope I'm wrong, but even if I'm not, I see where we're headed eventually, and it's pretty exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by InspectorVol View Post

^^^^^
                          Proof that weed causes cognitive issues.

Your old fart mentality is showing...now, get back on the porch old feller...fetal position is fine since you are use to it. Now, GIT!

Comment

Your old fart mentality is showing...now, get back on the porch old feller...fetal position is fine since you are use to it. Now, GIT!
                            Remember when everyone was going out of their way to tell us how little they cared?

Elvis said find em young and Fred said old fashion girls are fun

Comment

Damn, glad I got on board. Thank you, orange-glasses-wearing homers. I'm excited for the game.

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousVol View Post

These last two games we have been the football equivalent of young Mike Tyson.
                                that's ludicrisp...
                                11/2/08 - Fulmer
                                1/12/10 - Kiffin
                                11/18/12 - Dooley
                                11/12/17 - Jones
                                1/18/20 - Pruitt
                                ??/??/?? - Heupel

Let's Go Bran-don

Comment

Originally posted by HvilleVol View Post

that's ludicrisp...
                                  Don’t be thilly.

Comment

Working...
                                  X