Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fun Fact.......

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Fun Fact.......

    In their two head to head meetings at their former schools, Josh Heupel wrecked the Lane Train and ripped up the tracks. Combined score 104-50. Point being, Humble Josh ain’t gonna be star struck or impressed when the Kiffin circus rolls into Knoxville.

    Saturday night has the potential to be a program changer. Prime time, Neyland checkered and at full roar, a top 15 Ole Miss coming off of two brutal weeks and the smug prick that shoved us off into the football abyss is leading them. Them old feelings of days gone by are stirring in the heart of Big Orange Country because it feels like it matters again. This damn week can’t go by quick enough.

    Prediction: The Big Orange Nation takes it’s pound of flesh from Joey Freshwater come Saturday night.
    Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
    Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
    But as sure as God made black and white
    What’s done in the dark will be brought to the light

    #2
    That would be glorious. Those type of things have been in short supply for about 20 years minus a couple signs of life that were fools gold.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


      #3
      That sonofabitch Munsoned us and the media sucked his dick for it for 15 years. Payback a comin’.

      It still burns my ass that no one in the national media has ever shown one modicum of sympathy for the giant screw job that that fuck put on us. I don’t want sympathy mind you but at the very least an acknowledgement of what he did.

      If it’s a sin to use the word faggot in an email ten years ago then it oughta sure as shit be a sin to leave a once proud program twisting in the wind two weeks before signing day for some Hollywood bullshit gold. Fuck that guy. Fuck Layla too…yeah let’s fuck Layla.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"- Benjamin Franklin

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by VenomousVol View Post
        In their two head to head meetings at their former schools, Josh Heupel wrecked the Lane Train and ripped up the tracks. Combined score 104-50. Point being, Humble Josh ain’t gonna be star struck or impressed when the Kiffin circus rolls into Knoxville.

        Saturday night has the potential to be a program changer. Prime time, Neyland checkered and at full roar, a top 15 Ole Miss coming off of two brutal weeks and the smug prick that shoved us off into the football abyss is leading them. Them old feelings of days gone by are stirring in the heart of Big Orange Country because it feels like it matters again. This damn week can’t go by quick enough.

        Prediction: The Big Orange Nation takes it’s pound of flesh from Joey Freshwater come Saturday night.
        I pray that you are right Venomous!

        Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

        Comment


          #5
          Great thread.

          We are all formerly abused wives and we are afraid to hope that next Saturday can be a return to Vol greatness.

          Don't be afraid to believe.

          I think Coach Hype is different than we've experienced for 20 years. I don't think he gets scared before big games. I think he is just trilled to be there and his players play like they love the game and know they are gonna succeed.

          It's a mindset and our fans need to catch up to where our team is now.

          It's a new day.
          Why can't we all just get along?

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by InspectorVol View Post
            That would be glorious. Those type of things have been in short supply for about 20 years minus a couple signs of life that were fools gold.


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Hey...wait a minute. You have said numerous times that Hype is like Butch...Dooley...Gump and you are not going to support him until he actually proves to YOU that he can coach. Now, get you old broken down ass back on the porch...we will let you know when the waters safe...bahawahaha

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by rosefeathers View Post
              That sonofabitch Munsoned us and the media sucked his dick for it for 15 years. Payback a comin’.

              It still burns my ass that no one in the national media has ever shown one modicum of sympathy for the giant screw job that that fuck put on us. I don’t want sympathy mind you but at the very least an acknowledgement of what he did.

              If it’s a sin to use the word faggot in an email ten years ago then it oughta sure as shit be a sin to leave a once proud program twisting in the wind two weeks before signing day for some Hollywood bullshit gold. Fuck that guy. Fuck Layla too…yeah let’s fuck Layla.


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              And...several on here was all butt hurt cause UT wouldn't hire the lil lying bastard back. I will never understand the infatuation that some on here and other places has for that low life, classless POS. Hype is a better coach by a long shot but he doesn't run that mouth and Twitter up everyone like so many desire in their HC.

              Comment


                #8
                This team recognizes coaching ability with Hype and staff. They know for a fact that they have a punchers chance in every game, with an occasional 1st round knockout every once in a while.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Cannabis Vol View Post

                  Hey...wait a minute. You have said numerous times that Hype is like Butch...Dooley...Gump and you are not going to support him until he actually proves to YOU that he can coach. Now, get you old broken down ass back on the porch...we will let you know when the waters safe...bahawahaha
                  ^^^^^
                  Proof that weed causes cognitive issues.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by shootervol View Post
                    This team recognizes coaching ability with Hype and staff. They know for a fact that they have a punchers chance in every game, with an occasional 1st round knockout every once in a while.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    These last two games we have been the football equivalent of young Mike Tyson.
                    Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
                    Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
                    But as sure as God made black and white
                    What’s done in the dark will be brought to the light

                    Comment


                      #11
                      What Hype has done with the depleted roster he inherited
                      is amazing. If he had the depth and talent that half of the
                      SEC has, he would be undefeated.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        This team and this season are different from any in the past decade. Clearly Heupel and his staff are doing a good job coaching, and with every game, the team looks like it is buying in and evolving. All good. Unfortunately I think that we may not quite be deep enough, or talented enough just yet to be competitive with Ole Miss. Hope I'm wrong, but even if I'm not, I see where we're headed eventually, and it's pretty exciting.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by InspectorVol View Post

                          ^^^^^
                          Proof that weed causes cognitive issues.


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Your old fart mentality is showing...now, get back on the porch old feller...fetal position is fine since you are use to it. Now, GIT!

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Cannabis Vol View Post

                            Your old fart mentality is showing...now, get back on the porch old feller...fetal position is fine since you are use to it. Now, GIT!
                            Remember when everyone was going out of their way to tell us how little they cared?


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Elvis said find em young and Fred said old fashion girls are fun

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Cannabis Vol View Post

                              Hey...wait a minute. You have said numerous times that Hype is like Butch...Dooley...Gump and you are not going to support him until he actually proves to YOU that he can coach. Now, get you old broken down ass back on the porch...we will let you know when the waters safe...bahawahaha
                              Damn, glad I got on board. Thank you, orange-glasses-wearing homers. I'm excited for the game.

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by VenomousVol View Post

                                These last two games we have been the football equivalent of young Mike Tyson.
                                that's ludicrisp...
                                11/2/08 - Fulmer
                                1/12/10 - Kiffin
                                11/18/12 - Dooley
                                11/12/17 - Jones
                                1/18/20 - Pruitt
                                ??/??/?? - Heupel

                                Let's Go Bran-don

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by HvilleVol View Post

                                  that's ludicrisp...
                                  Don’t be thilly.
                                  Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
                                  Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
                                  But as sure as God made black and white
                                  What’s done in the dark will be brought to the light

                                  Comment

                                  Working...
                                  X