Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Checker Neyland is a go.....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Checker Neyland is a go.....

    nt

    #2
    It's good to see Danny Orange and White "own it" by telling everyone to go ahead and text your buddies...

    Speaking of Tennessee football, Mallon remarked...

    Comment


      #3
      I like this. Always looked great when they’ve done it before. I don’t think we’ve won yet though when checkering Neyland…make this one count Vols!


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

      Comment


        #4

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by PhilipKDick View Post
          Aw man, I guess I had forgotten they did it when we last beat Florida. Good times.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Mallon Faircloth View Post
            It's good to see Danny Orange and White "own it" by telling everyone to go ahead and text your buddies...

            It really is funny and I bet even Incognito thinks it’s funny


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Elvis said find em young and Fred said old fashion girls are fun

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by egbert View Post
              I like this. Always looked great when they’ve done it before. I don’t think we’ve won yet though when checkering Neyland…make this one count Vols!


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              WGWTFA
              Speaking of Tennessee football, Mallon remarked...

              Comment


                #8
                1-2 IIRC in Checkered Neyland.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by egbert View Post

                  Aw man, I guess I had forgotten they did it when we last beat Florida. Good times.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  I was opposed to it at first but this photo gives me hope. I loved that game!


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"- Benjamin Franklin

                  Comment


                    #10
                    This is great! This fan base is starved for a exciting football team. Hype needs to win this one to help this broken fan base. I knew this season was gonna be fun and its time to take it to the next level.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by clintonaldo View Post

                      It really is funny and I bet even Incognito thinks it’s funny


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Shit…I’ve been away. Where is ID?

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Cannabis Vol View Post
                        This is great! This fan base is starved for a exciting football team. Hype needs to win this one to help this broken fan base. I knew this season was gonna be fun and its time to take it to the next level.
                        Agreed, but Mott the Heupel has already helped this broken fan base. Players who act like they want to play, coaches who coach an exciting brand of football, a team that improves every week. I and not a coach worshipper, but he gives me more hope than anyone since 2009.
                        Speaking of Tennessee football, Mallon remarked...

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Mallon Faircloth View Post

                          Agreed, but Mott the Heupel has already helped this broken fan base. Players who act like they want to play, coaches who coach an exciting brand of football, a team that improves every week. I and not a coach worshipper, but he gives me more hope than anyone since 2009.
                          It appears the fans are behind him. It’s fun to see.
                          Elvis said find em young and Fred said old fashion girls are fun

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by clintonaldo View Post

                            It appears the fans are behind him. It’s fun to see.
                            I just hope he comes through Saturday or all of us are gonna feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football again. We have run up on theses type games several times the last 10 years only to have it all come crashing down. I feel like this time is gonna be different.....

                            Ahh to Hell with caution......Tee the damn thing up Lucy.
                            Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
                            Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
                            But as sure as God made black and white
                            What’s done in the dark will be brought to the light

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by VenomousVol View Post

                              I just hope he comes through Saturday or all of us are gonna feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football again. We have run up on theses type games several times the last 10 years only to have it all come crashing down. I feel like this time is gonna be different.....

                              Ahh to Hell with caution......Tee the damn thing up Lucy.
                              I will not get mad if we lose. We have already exceeded expectations and it’s proven at this point he knows what he is doing.
                              Elvis said find em young and Fred said old fashion girls are fun

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Dad is around, he posted just the other day. Sellout crowd, night game, why not checker the stadium. Pesky they don’t like it, but when Penn State does their white out, or tOSU does their blackout games guys love them. Ours I’d unique with the checker, I like it, and it looks great under the lights.

                                As far as Heupel, if people can’t see he is a damn good coach, they are blinder than my dead brother, cause the dude can flat out coach.

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by clintonaldo View Post

                                  I will not get mad if we lose. We have already exceeded expectations and it’s proven at this point he knows what he is doing.
                                  I won’t go so far as to say that. If he shits the bed in some egregious manner, I will be pissed. If we just get outgunned, it is what it is. I know this, if we lose it is gonna hurt, that hasn’t been the case for a few years. It tells me that my fandom isn’t completely dead inside.
                                  Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
                                  Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
                                  But as sure as God made black and white
                                  What’s done in the dark will be brought to the light

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by VenomousVol View Post

                                    I won’t go so far as to say that. If he shits the bed in some egregious manner, I will be pissed. If we just get outgunned, it is what it is. I know this, if we lose it is gonna hurt, that hasn’t been the case for a few years. It tells me that my fandom isn’t completely dead inside.
                                    The only thing I’ve seen that I would maybe question is his clock management. And even with that, I understand not leaving any time on the clock. Just last night for example, I saw a middling QB, Wentz, take a team from his own 25 to the Ravens 30 yd line and still have 6 seconds on the clock.

                                    The way these offenses are built, you just can’t leave any time on the clock.

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      Another thing I've thought about is we'd like to see a 2-3 RB rotation but with our fast pace offense we can't do that because if we sub then the refs have to let the defense sub.

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by Mallon Faircloth View Post

                                        Agreed, but Mott the Heupel has already helped this broken fan base. Players who act like they want to play, coaches who coach an exciting brand of football, a team that improves every week. I and not a coach worshipper, but he gives me more hope than anyone since 2009.
                                        Agree. He has a team that busts their ass. We've had far more talented teams in the past we couldn't say that about.

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X