Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checker Neyland is a go.....

nt

It's good to see Danny Orange and White "own it" by telling everyone to go ahead and text your buddies...

Speaking of Tennessee football, Mallon remarked...

Comment

I like this. Always looked great when they’ve done it before. I don’t think we’ve won yet though when checkering Neyland…make this one count Vols!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipKDick View Post
          Aw man, I guess I had forgotten they did it when we last beat Florida. Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by Mallon Faircloth View Post
            It's good to see Danny Orange and White "own it" by telling everyone to go ahead and text your buddies...

It really is funny and I bet even Incognito thinks it’s funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Elvis said find em young and Fred said old fashion girls are fun

Comment

Originally posted by egbert View Post
              I like this. Always looked great when they’ve done it before. I don’t think we’ve won yet though when checkering Neyland…make this one count Vols!

WGWTFA

Comment

1-2 IIRC in Checkered Neyland.

Comment

Originally posted by egbert View Post

Aw man, I guess I had forgotten they did it when we last beat Florida. Good times.

I was opposed to it at first but this photo gives me hope. I loved that game!

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

This is great! This fan base is starved for a exciting football team. Hype needs to win this one to help this broken fan base. I knew this season was gonna be fun and its time to take it to the next level.

Comment

Originally posted by clintonaldo View Post

It really is funny and I bet even Incognito thinks it’s funny

Shit…I’ve been away. Where is ID?

Comment

Originally posted by Cannabis Vol View Post
                        This is great! This fan base is starved for a exciting football team. Hype needs to win this one to help this broken fan base. I knew this season was gonna be fun and its time to take it to the next level.
                        Agreed, but Mott the Heupel has already helped this broken fan base. Players who act like they want to play, coaches who coach an exciting brand of football, a team that improves every week. I and not a coach worshipper, but he gives me more hope than anyone since 2009.

Comment

Agreed, but Mott the Heupel has already helped this broken fan base. Players who act like they want to play, coaches who coach an exciting brand of football, a team that improves every week. I and not a coach worshipper, but he gives me more hope than anyone since 2009.
                          It appears the fans are behind him. It’s fun to see.

Comment

It appears the fans are behind him. It’s fun to see.
                            I just hope he comes through Saturday or all of us are gonna feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football again. We have run up on theses type games several times the last 10 years only to have it all come crashing down. I feel like this time is gonna be different.....

Ahh to Hell with caution......Tee the damn thing up Lucy.
                            Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
                            Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
                            But as sure as God made black and white
                            What’s done in the dark will be brought to the light

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousVol View Post

I just hope he comes through Saturday or all of us are gonna feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football again. We have run up on theses type games several times the last 10 years only to have it all come crashing down. I feel like this time is gonna be different.....

Ahh to Hell with caution......Tee the damn thing up Lucy.
                              I will not get mad if we lose. We have already exceeded expectations and it’s proven at this point he knows what he is doing.

Comment

Dad is around, he posted just the other day. Sellout crowd, night game, why not checker the stadium. Pesky they don’t like it, but when Penn State does their white out, or tOSU does their blackout games guys love them. Ours I’d unique with the checker, I like it, and it looks great under the lights.

As far as Heupel, if people can’t see he is a damn good coach, they are blinder than my dead brother, cause the dude can flat out coach.

Comment

I will not get mad if we lose. We have already exceeded expectations and it’s proven at this point he knows what he is doing.
                                  I won’t go so far as to say that. If he shits the bed in some egregious manner, I will be pissed. If we just get outgunned, it is what it is. I know this, if we lose it is gonna hurt, that hasn’t been the case for a few years. It tells me that my fandom isn’t completely dead inside.
                                  Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
                                  Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
                                  But as sure as God made black and white
                                  What’s done in the dark will be brought to the light

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousVol View Post

I won’t go so far as to say that. If he shits the bed in some egregious manner, I will be pissed. If we just get outgunned, it is what it is. I know this, if we lose it is gonna hurt, that hasn’t been the case for a few years. It tells me that my fandom isn’t completely dead inside.
                                    The only thing I’ve seen that I would maybe question is his clock management. And even with that, I understand not leaving any time on the clock. Just last night for example, I saw a middling QB, Wentz, take a team from his own 25 to the Ravens 30 yd line and still have 6 seconds on the clock.

The way these offenses are built, you just can’t leave any time on the clock.

Comment

Another thing I've thought about is we'd like to see a 2-3 RB rotation but with our fast pace offense we can't do that because if we sub then the refs have to let the defense sub.

Comment

Agree. He has a team that busts their ass. We've had far more talented teams in the past we couldn't say that about.

Comment

Working...
                                        X