The Al Wilson Tribute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Al Wilson Tribute

Was really good….I’m not sure how much of it they showed on TV….but they honored well quite well….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Is a Dox a Lie.....or a Lie a Dox?

Asked Mr Rabbit of Mr Fox

I didn't see any of it. I saw the interview the tv network did with him in the first half.....as someone said: they need to send him out recruiting.

Comment

Originally posted by rocketcityvol View Post
      I didn't see any of it. I saw the interview the tv network did with him in the first half.....as someone said: they need to send him out recruiting.
      He led the Vol Walk…..and there was a great tribute in the j-tron while he was on the field with dignitaries…..then he was greeted by a LOT of former teammates….as well as Clappy. Made me proud to be a grad….

Comment

Those of us who were lucky enough to see Al play at Jackson Central Merry, and watch him develop as a person and as a player during that time and at UT were bothered by all the pollen in air during the salute to Al this past Saturday. Admittedly, my allergies acted up during the ceremony, and remarkably cleared up immediately thereafter.
        Speaking of Tennessee football, Mallon remarked...

Comment

If Hype wants to drive home to his players what it means to wear that orange jersey, he just needs to show them a few clips of Al Wilson.
          Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
          Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
          But as sure as God made black and white
          What’s done in the dark will be brought to the light

Comment

Originally posted by Mallon Faircloth View Post
            Those of us who were lucky enough to see Al play at Jackson Central Merry, and watch him develop as a person and as a player during that time and at UT were bothered by all the pollen in air during the salute to Al this past Saturday. Admittedly, my allergies acted up during the ceremony, and remarkably cleared up immediately thereafter.
            Yep…..had the same issue happen to me

Comment

Surely UTsports.com will have the tribute up…right??? I’d sure love to see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by egbert View Post
                Surely UTsports.com will have the tribute up…right??? I’d sure love to see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                me too

Comment

While this is not the Jumbotron video it is a very nice show by the POTSB.

Comment

Originally posted by FLAVOLS View Post
                    While this is not the Jumbotron video it is a very nice show by the POTSB.

Thanks for posting. How they figure out how to morph from one thing to another is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagger View Post

Thanks for posting. How they figure out how to morph from one thing to another is beyond me.
                      CircleDrill can splain that, after all, he invented the….POTSB circle drill .

Comment

Working...
                      X