Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eli Gold (Bama radio) shows class on game-winning FG call!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eli Gold (Bama radio) shows class on game-winning FG call!

Can someone embed the Twitter video?
    Last edited by Del Griffith; October 11, 2021, 09:37 AM.

Never could stand that fat ass loser. He sounds like Mickey Mouse when he gets excited.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

You can click it to see it.

Love the color guy finally glancing at him!

Comment

That’s a typical Turd fan asshole no class cocksucker. Right there. No wonder NASCAR had his ass removed from broadcasting races.

Comment

The late great Possum, George Jones, had a song called Who’s Gonna Fill Their Shoes.

No, there will never be another
          Red-Headed Stranger
          A Man in Black and Folsom Prison Blues
          The Okie from Muskogee
          Or Hello Darling
          Lord, I wonder who's gonna fill their shoes

John Ward was in a league of his own.

Larry Munson and Eli Gold are not in the same universe.

No one will ever fill John Ward’s shoes, and this fat, bitter drunk that got caught trying to sex a Vol fan on Twitter is garbage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          It ain't nothing for me to whoop a man's ass...you might have heard of me.

IT'S A DAMN OIL FILTER, I bought it off of ye fair and square, you said it was a good 'un.

That's chickenshit just like you and ye damn business.

Comment

Originally posted by sgvolfan View Post
            That’s a typical Turd fan asshole no class cocksucker. Right there. No wonder NASCAR had his ass removed from broadcasting races.
            I loved him on Nascar until I realized he called alabama games. Fuck him
            Elvis said find em young and Fred said old fashion girls are fun

Comment

Lol at that old bastard competing with this…

https://youtu.be/71doC1PSnhw

It ain't nothing for me to whoop a man's ass...you might have heard of me.

IT'S A DAMN OIL FILTER, I bought it off of ye fair and square, you said it was a good 'un.

That's chickenshit just like you and ye damn business.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post
                The late great Possum, George Jones, had a song called Who’s Gonna Fill Their Shoes.

No, there will never be another
                Red-Headed Stranger
                A Man in Black and Folsom Prison Blues
                The Okie from Muskogee
                Or Hello Darling
                Lord, I wonder who's gonna fill their shoes

John Ward was in a league of his own.

Larry Munson and Eli Gold are not in the same universe.

No one will ever fill John Ward’s shoes, and this fat, bitter drunk that got caught trying to sex a Vol fan on Twitter is garbage.

Back story?

Comment

He has the biggest head on a human I have ever seen in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Whoever that Vol fan was better have lost his Vol card.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantaVol View Post

God that is bad. Bammers are arrogant entitled condescending prickfucks. I would bet they are out on the internet claiming the refs screwed them.
                      Oh they WERE, AV! Hilarious shit! "Refs ALWAYS call us for targeting... Refs ALWAYS call us for holding"... my personal favorite. Those clueless Gumps have no concept of reality.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jeff1vol View Post
                        Oh they WERE, AV! Hilarious shit! "Refs ALWAYS call us for targeting... Refs ALWAYS call us for holding"... my personal favorite. Those clueless Gumps have no concept of reality.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                        Check out my thread about watching with turd fans…my poor tongue is full of holes from me biting it so much!

My fave is “CBS hates Alabama” and/or “Gary Danielson hates Alabama”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by clintonaldo View Post

I loved him on Nascar until I realized he called alabama games. Fuck him
                          Holy shit! Exactly the same for me! Loved him on NASCAR till I heard he did Bama games also... Never did listen to him after that....

Larry Munson should have been the first fired for his racist "hob nail boot" comment.. To bad he didn't say it in the last year or so...

If I wanted to commit suicide, I would climb Pruitt's ego and jump down to his IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post
                            Lol at that old bastard competing with this…

https://youtu.be/71doC1PSnhw

Ward had such a wicked sense of humor…

“Sha-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na

knees

knees”

Hilarious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by ElConquistador View Post

Holy shit! Exactly the same for me! Loved him on NASCAR till I heard he did Bama games also... Never did listen to him after that....

Larry Munson should have been the first fired for his racist "hob nail boot" comment.. To bad he didn't say it in the last year or so...
                              I seriously stopped listening to nascar on the radio that day and was so mad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Elvis said find em young and Fred said old fashion girls are fun

Comment

How is hobnail boot racist?
                                Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
                                Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
                                But as sure as God made black and white
                                What’s done in the dark will be brought to the light

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousVol View Post

How is hobnail boot racist?
                                    Skinheads, Neo-Nazi's wear hobnail boots to stomp on people....
                                    If I wanted to commit suicide, I would climb Pruitt's ego and jump down to his IQ.

Comment

Skinheads, Neo-Nazi's wear hobnail boots to stomp on people....
                                      Neo Nazis and Skinheads wear Doc Martins. A hobnail is hammered into the sole of a boot to increase traction back when everything had leather soles. Not much use for them these days with rubber soles.

You know who wore the fuck out of hobnail boots? Our Doughboys in WWI to get traction in the muddy assed trenches. Appalachian coal miners, like my grandpa. He also got wounded in Europe as a member of the 3rd Army under Old Blood and Guts. Unfortunately, I never got to meet him because he died about 3 years before his first grandson, yours truly. came to be.

But.... from everything I have been told by my mom and Uncle, if some limber dicked bastard accused him of wearing Nazi footwear, he would have permanently implanted those boots in said limber dick’s ass.

Nazis wore Jack Boots. Yes, they also figured out the hobnail traction trick, but it was common knowledge for hundreds of years.

Don’t get me wrong, this post is in no way intended to defend that gravelly voiced dead prick Munson. Fuck him and Wolfie and everyone associated with leg humper U. But I am 100% sure there were no racial connotations coming from the voice of the butt sniffers that day. That fuckwad was so old, he probably ordered a set of hobnail boots out of the first edition of the Sears catalog.

Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
                                      Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
                                      But as sure as God made black and white
                                      What’s done in the dark will be brought to the light

Comment

Working...
                                      X