Injury reports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Injury reports?

We were short a shitload of impact players yesterday and lost a few more as the game was played. Any idea on who might be back? Who won’t be back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rosefeathers; October 10, 2021, 07:59 PM.

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"- Benjamin Franklin

Bump. Good question.

Comment

Cooper, Jackson, and Evans are essential to beating OM

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Based on the past we won't know until a hour before kickoff....He will be asked at his presser tomorrow about the injured players and his reply will be.....we don't know, we will know more as the week goes on....That's his reply every week.

Comment

Surely Hype will send us a secret squirrel message as to who we can count on…

Comment

On TOS said Hype said Evans could have gone back in if he was needed. Someone said they saw him jumping up and celebrating, dancing to the music on the sidelines. So maybe he got hurt, not injured.

Comment

And a person at the game said he was limping off the field after the game... so who knows

Comment

Originally posted by Tnphil View Post
                And a person at the game said he was limping off the field after the game... so who knows
                That was strictly for sympathy pussy. Women love to give sympathy pussy to ailing players. Oldest game in the book.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannabis Vol View Post

That was strictly for sympathy pussy. Women love to give sympathy pussy to ailing players. Oldest game in the book.
                  They just told me to rub dirt on it.

Comment

Originally posted by rocketcityvol View Post

Thats prolly cause you ugly and eat Reece cups. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by rocketcityvol View Post

Was her name Dondeeee? Fucking bitch!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Steal your face right off your head.

Comment

Originally posted by sgvolfan View Post

Thats prolly cause you ugly and eat Reece cups. :-)
                        Alas.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannabis Vol View Post

I’ve been known to limp into the Waffle House at 3 AM and tell them I had to help the bouncers fight the tally-bon at the club. 60% of the time, it works every time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          It ain't nothing for me to whoop a man's ass...you might have heard of me.

IT'S A DAMN OIL FILTER, I bought it off of ye fair and square, you said it was a good 'un.

That's chickenshit just like you and ye damn business.

Comment

Sympathy Pussy. If you’re married it’s the only kind you get!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post

I’ve been known to limp into the Waffle House at 3 AM and tell them I had to help the bouncers fight the tally-bon at the club. 60% of the time, it works every time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                              Yikes. What can you rake up at 3 o'clock at the waffle house?

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Comment

I understood Hype to say it looked like the players who were out last week would be ready to play this week.
                                Mitchell out rest of the season

Comment

Originally posted by Spawn of Tennstud View Post
                                  Yikes. What can you rake up at 3 o'clock at the waffle house?

You must be a Millennial…

Comment

Originally posted by nasavol View Post

You must be a Millennial…
                                    Nope. Kudos to anyone whose still functional after scraping something up that time. I was usually so wasted by then I just wanted to crash.

Comment

Nope. Kudos to anyone whose still functional after scraping something up that time. I was usually so wasted by then I just wanted to crash.

You ever gone to the Waffle House in Murvul at 3am? Darlene has that ride me hard and get me wet look about that time. Once you get her to the trailer the smell of her Love’s Baby Soft and the deep fryer fumes is downright irresistable.
                                      sigpic

Comment

Lol, gotta nut up…

Just having a little fun with ya.

Comment

Working...
                                        X