Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was the last time UT wasn't on the TV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When was the last time UT wasn't on the TV?

Looking at the schedule it shows the game is on ESPN+.....I honestly can't remember the last time?

Originally posted by Tnphil View Post
    Looking at the schedule it shows the game is on ESPN+.....I honestly can't remember the last time?
    Remember the ole pay per view games ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by awinatl View Post

Remember the ole pay per view games ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yep...Use to go to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch most of those games back in the day.....I thought with the SEC Network deal all game would be on TV....even if on the SECN Alt channel.

Comment

It's actually on SECN+, too, which is different from ESPN+. You can sign in to the ESPN app with a Roku or Firestick or on a computer, tablet, or smart phone and see it with your cable/satellite/streaming TV subscription pass word. Just like we were able to see the baseball regional and super regional.
        Last edited by IncognitoDad; September 14, 2021, 08:05 PM.
        Pissin' in the wind, bettin' on a losing friend
        Makin' the same mistakes, we swore we'd never make again
        And we're pissin' in the wind, but it's blowing on all our friends
        We're gonna sit and grin and tell our grandchildren

Jerry Jeff Walker, RIP

I'm gonna live forever
        I'm gonna cross that river
        I'm gonna catch tomorrow now

Billy Joe Shaver, RIP

Comment

Chat will be totally screwed up Saturday. Everyone will be at the mercy of streaming speeds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by egbert View Post
            Chat will be totally screwed up Saturday. Everyone will be at the mercy of streaming speeds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            I love having a fast internet speed. A selective Boom! or Oh Shit!! can get the whole board’s blood pressure up.

Comment

Memories of pulling the car further out the driveway to pick up the radio broadcast of the Florida game in 1984

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I know for a fact that GA southern loss was ESPN+, because I spent the first quarter in chat, looking for a stream to watch. I couldn't find it, we were playing like shit, and I eventually went and played Fortnite during the loss.
                If I wanted to commit suicide, I would climb Pruitt's ego and jump down to his IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by ElConquistador View Post
                  I know for a fact that GA southern loss was ESPN+, because I spent the first quarter in chat, looking for a stream to watch. I couldn't find it, we were playing like shit, and I eventually went and played Fortnite during the loss.
                  It was on TV too because I watched every down of it.....I have never watched ESPN+....SECN+ or any streaming in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnphil View Post
                    I thought with the SEC Network deal all game would be on TV....even if on the SECN Alt channel.
                    Nah. Alyssa Lang needs to tell us about stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ElConquistador View Post
                      Georgia State? I watched it but don’t remember what channel but pretty sure I didn’t stream it. Maybe SEC alternate channel possibly.

Comment

Originally posted by IncognitoDad View Post
                        It's actually on SECN+, too, which is different from ESPN+. You can sign in to the ESPN app with a Roku or Firestick or on a computer, tablet, or smart phone and see it with your cable/satellite/streaming TV subscription pass word. Just like we were able to see the baseball regional and super regional.
                        Just signed up for ESPN+ but cant figure out how to get it on my new FireTV yet.

Comment

Originally posted by autumnleafvol View Post

Just signed up for ESPN+ but cant figure out how to get it on my new FireTV yet.
                          Don’t think you need ESPN+ if it is on SECN+. All you need for SECN+ is to put in your information from your current television provider. I use DirecTV so I enter the email I use for DirecTV and then enter my password and I’m able to watch SEC Network games - as long as you get SEC Network on your regular television.

You should be able to search for ESPN app from Firetv and it will be there if you want to use it streaming.

Comment

Originally posted by FLAVOLS View Post

Don’t think you need ESPN+ if it is on SECN+. All you need for SECN+ is to put in your information from your current television provider. I use DirecTV so I enter the email I use for DirecTV and then enter my password and I’m able to watch SEC Network games - as long as you get SEC Network on your regular television.

You should be able to search for ESPN app from Firetv and it will be there if you want to use it streaming.
                            Correct
                            Pissin' in the wind, bettin' on a losing friend
                            Makin' the same mistakes, we swore we'd never make again
                            And we're pissin' in the wind, but it's blowing on all our friends
                            We're gonna sit and grin and tell our grandchildren

Jerry Jeff Walker, RIP

I'm gonna live forever
                            I'm gonna cross that river
                            I'm gonna catch tomorrow now

Billy Joe Shaver, RIP

Comment

Working...
                            X